🙄 but 🦆🦆🦆

No,

I actually left for a long time and gave up on this. But I came back because I want to be my own boss one day. So I am working harder than ever to create my website. But Other people might come back. But for those of us that are here, let's keep rocking out...

I guess on this forum are more older people than youngsters. And that's why is activity is declining. Pretty much same members and developers are active since I've joined.

People have dropped off. They have not put out a new major version in almost 2 years. And they are horrible with communication and road maps. True, there are no guarantees of versions when you buy the software. But there are built-in expectations. Like iPhone customers expecting a new phone every fall. Is it guaranteed? No! But if you go 2 years with no phone and no communication AT ALL do you start to worry? Um, hell yeah! Stock drops and people buy Android. So what's going on with XF?

Last edited:
People have dropped off. They have not put out a new major version in almost 2 years. And they are horrible with communication and road maps. True, there are no guarantees of versions when you buy the software. But there are built-in expectations. Like iPhone customers expecting a new phone every fall. Is it guaranteed? No! But if you go 2 years with no phone and no communication AT ALL do you start to worry? Um, hell yeah! Stock drops and people buy Android. So what's going on with XF?

You actually right, that’s why I’m keep holding buying new licenses. And thinking for other options as well. But hope XF will start updating or posting new updates.

You actually right, that’s why I’m keep holding buying new licenses. And thinking for other options as well. But hope XF will start updating or posting new updates.
Tru dat. Something is fishy. VerticalScope prob bought them.

At least they can be more active on forum, so we know that everything is fine, but apart from @Brogan , I can’t any other staff members active on here which bring some questions…
Right? The "When it's ready" was funny because they were putting out product on the regular. It's not funny anymore. Communication/road maps please.

you compare an original picture with an embeded widget when you should compare twitter widget embeded to xF with twitter widget embeded to somewhere else. I guess you will see that there is no difference (but I don't know anything about twitter so can be totally wrong). xF has no control over a twitter widget, so...
On Twitter the picture is not cropped.
I don't know if it's a XF issue or a Twitter problem that's why i'm asking here. :)

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

I actually like the state of xenforo lol. This platform is actually the best and there is soooo much you can do with xenforo 2. I’m learning sooo much everyday about it.

At least they can be more active on forum, so we know that everything is fine, but apart from @Brogan , I can’t any other staff members active on here which bring some questions…
I’ve seen the other staff members active. They’ve spoken to me 😀 They are here and they are working!

Top Bottom