📲 XenForo native mobile app for Android and iOS - Appify.mobi (XenForo 2.0 & 2.1) 🔥 [Deleted]

Hello my friend
I am trying to download the file but refuse to download
A link to go to download when clicked does not do anything

Jean-Baptiste updated 📲 XenForo mobile app for Android and iOS - Appify.mobi (XenForo 2.0 & 2.1) 🔥 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes & improvements - 10.35.00

- UI : Removed the last poster username from the forum list
- UI : Better last post view - Thanks to ByFataLTR for the report. #98
- Bug : Fixed a bug where the overview page was empty - Thanks to Mr. Jinx for the report. #157

line-appify.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am interested in that, too.
I am also my forum is still small😊
More than likely, an 'owned' version will cost more than simply paying for it each month. You've got the license to own perpetually cost, plus the annual support fee. As I think about it more, this has little benefit to me as they likely won't be releasing the source code and you'd be unable to do the updates yourself or use your own developer for example. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the value of a mobile app may come in a true native app (not web view wrapper) that uses the api that provides a 'lite' experience of a forum. With XF 2.1, you already get Android and PC push so the benefit of a wrapper app is limited IMO. This does look like a packaged result for someone who doesn't want to mess around with things and needs iPhone push, so good luck to this project.

Have you determined which cases those are?

We do use XF 2.1 to parse some entities the same way as it’s API does, but we made our own API so it’s compatible with XF 2.0 too 🔥

I mean a version that doesn't require a monthly payment.
I am interested in that, too.
I am also my forum is still small😊

I understand guys, what do you think about a free Android package where there are some advertizing ?
The free version limited to 25 users is not enough ?
I was thinking on a pricing similar to CloudFlare’s, so every boards can benefit of appify.

I think the value of a mobile app may come in a true native app (not web view wrapper) that uses the api that provides a 'lite' experience of a forum. With XF 2.1, you already get Android and PC push so the benefit of a wrapper app is limited IMO. This does look like a packaged result for someone who doesn't want to mess around with things and needs iPhone push, so good luck to this project.

But Appify do IS a native app! 📱

1) nobody has just 25 users. This creates a complication.

2) you are displaying ads, why limit the users? More users more ads

Edit: okay so no webview? You have no screenshots so there is a lack of info currently.

I understand guys, what do you think about a free Android package where there are some advertizing ?
The free version limited to 25 users is not enough ?
I was thinking on a pricing similar to CloudFlare’s, so every boards can benefit of appify.

My friend
Increase users from 25 to 500 or 1000
Add some ads to you
Here everyone can work comfortably

1) nobody has just 25 users. This creates a complication.

2) you are displaying ads, why limit the users? More users more ads

Edit: okay so no webview? You have no screenshots so there is a lack of info currently.
My friend
Increase users from 25 to 500 or 1000
Add some ads to you
Here everyone can work comfortably

Ok good idea guys! Nothing is set in the stone, Appify’s goal is to make everyone happy 🙂
Pricing will be updated tomorrow !

Top Bottom