🇪🇸 XenForo 2.2.8 Spanish Translation [Deleted]

I agree - But then why bother doing anything?

It can be said for literally all software made by mankind since the dawn of computers.

Every one of them has been... hacked... pirated... forked... and so on.

There is no known software that I am aware of that has never been reverse engineered... if the software is out there, someone will be messing with it in some way.

Exactly - so why the hoops? It should either be paid, or free - no middle ground terms. My forum may not be popular from opening up with no support for the language desired? Nevermind. It is what it is. It just means I'll seek translations elsewhere.

It’s up to the addon owner to stipulate what ever they want in order for us to use a free addon. Either we deal with it, use another translation, translate it ourselves or hire someone to translate it.

The few steps the developer asks us to do is no where close to the amount of time it took to do the work,

It’s up to the addon owner to stipulate what ever they want in order for us to use a free addon.

Of course, I don't doubt it. But I am free to give my opinion as others have done in this thread.

You yourself have many free add-ons, even available on GitHub, that's generosity and good will starting with yourself.

Hi all

I don't want to participate o create any debate about the conditions and I think there are clear. You can accept them or not.

XenForo have their license validation (and i had my oppinion about it), but I have my own system.

Now, talking about other things, the translation for XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 1 and it´s addons are complete, but I don't think I will launch until the final release. Also, I need to remove old phrases without using on this version.

Regards

For new people who want to have Xenforo in Spanish.
It will not give you the translation, because it asks for 1000 messages in the forum. (Ridiculous!)
Don't waste time like I did ...
You have the same translation searching a bit on google.
I'm sorry to leave you this comment ... But your requirements are absurd!!!
Now I'm going to have to translate the Xenforo completely. And do not doubt that when I have it I will put it here Free for everyone!

Wait for me to try clarify @bolibick

First, you write me a conversation saying that you don't have 1,000 messages and that you still want the translation.

Second, you start to put links of my translation from warez sites, and if I don't provide the translation you will buy it on warez sites.

Third, you say you don't know english

Fourth, you say that you are going to translate all of your (see third point).

Fifth, you are going to pay for my free translation, and that you are going to put it here for free.

Sixth, you pass the author copyright for ....

I'm bored of wasting my time on people like you

@Brogan, @Chris D , please read the conversation with the ID 97141 and act accordingly it. If you prefer, i can report it.

Thanks and regards

I doubt that a translation is copyrighted ... I have only asked you by private message for the translation! and you told me that I will not give it to me unless you have 1000 messages in the forum. I think my comment is correct.
Explain this to me because I don't understand it! If the forum I am creating is new and I want a translation of xenforo in Spanish, what is the use of your translation publication?
When I have finished to make 1000 messages, I will have already translated the xenforo yet
I don't want to offend you at all, I only comment my situation! In case someone is in the same situation ... and it is obvious that if I have to translate it on my own, I will have to share it with everyone for free

We don't have access to conversations we are not participants of.

You will have to report each post in the conversation.

Top Bottom