1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
License
1 license = 1 site
Updates duration
1 year (cost of renewal: $20)
Visible branding
No
The Quiz Add-on for your XenForo forum transforms your site into a more attractive platform by providing a fun and interactive experience for your users. This add-on enables users to test their knowledge, enjoy learning, and engage in friendly competition with others. It increases on-site engagement by capturing participants' interest, encouraging longer site visits.

Features
  • Category
  • Quiz prefixes
  • Quiz fields
  • Quiz question
  • Quiz players
  • Usergroup permissions
acp.webp

Quiz view:

quiz_view.webp

add_quiz.webp

Quiz questions:

quiz_question.webp

add_quiz_question.webp

Quiz players:

quiz_players.webp

view_player_result.webp

Quiz start :

quiz_start.webp

Try it out on our demo site : demo
Author
XenConcept
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from XenConcept

Latest updates

1. New release 2.1.3

Fix: Fix categories can't be deleted Fix categories permissions Fix action move quiz Fix number...
  2. New release 2.1.2 Patch 1

Add Add a missing phrases for a moderator log action Fix Fix error Call to a member function...
  3. New release 2.1.2

Change: Change xc_quiz_manager_x_question add {total} for display the question count of this...

Latest reviews

The plugin's promising concept was overshadowed by its complexity and non-intuitive design, making quiz creation difficult. It feels more like a beta version than a finished product. Given its quality, the $40 price seems excessive. Overall, I'm quite disappointed.
XenConcept
XenConcept
I'm sorry you're having trouble using it.
It's easy to use. We've chosen to break it down into several steps: creating the quiz, then creating the questions, and once everything's finished, just publish it for members to see.
This means you can create your quiz and publish it whenever you like, and you can simply by adding, modifying or deleting questions.
I worked hard to get this add-on made, and I'm his first customer. I started using it on my own site immedalitly.

I think it will be highly sought after for many site owners because there is no Quiz Add-on in XenForo2.

Thanks bro
XenConcept
XenConcept
Thank you for your review and Thank you for helping me with this project.
Top Bottom