No longer throws an exception when displaying a tag cloud widget in a non-forum node type, e.g. a search forum.
Our solution is to just not display the tag cloud widget unless it's being passed an XF:Forum entity. Previously it'd always throw an exception if it was passed an XF:SearchForum entity. For our purposes that seems reasonable, since there's no good reason to display a tag cloud widget when the threads are coming from all over the place
- Fix tag cloud incorrectly excluding tags when filtering by category or the current forum
- Change Tag Cloud category filtering to support including [no category] and [specific categories] with the result that certain categories (the omitted ones) can be excluded.
- Change tag cloud to compute per-forum usage counts instead of global usage counts when limited to specific forums
- Add "forum limit" option to control which forums are searched for threads with tags (defaults to current forum)
- Add tag filter tab to filter bar and a tags input to the filter dropdown
This release brings a nice, new content discovery feature in the forum-specific tag cloud widget.
If you want to present an alternative way for users to discover your threads, the forum-view tag cloud widget displays the most popular tags used in threads in the current forum (and its sub forums).
And the tag filtering now included in the Filters drop down in thread-view is really nice.
New Feature: Add Auto-tag threads from thread-title option in Batch Update Threads function.
Bug fix: Respect tag blacklisting via Batch Update Threads action
Bug fix: Implement Restrict addition of tag to threads in these forums to apply to both manually set thread tags and tags created from the thread title.
Bug fix: Tweak bulk tag management action to read Delete instead of Disable