SVG Basic Smilie pack

Unmaintained SVG Basic Smilie pack 1.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
I'm configuring my new Xenforo forum and I was wondering if I was able to add high res SVG smilies to my forum. Because I noticed that the default sprite smilies didn't look very nice on high res screens like tablets and phones.

Another advantage is that they consume very low bandwith, these twelve smilies are only 13.5 kB in total!

It turned out to be pretty simple and I made a smilies pack everyone can install.

Note: I think it will work on older versions too, but I only tested it on my version (1.5.3).

Here you see how the SVG smilies look like. I will try to add additional smilie pack in the future.

This current SVG smilie pack was made to replace the default Xenforo smilies only.

The SVG Smilies on a desktop PC in Google Chrome:

And on a Nexus 6 phone:

And zoomed in on the Nexus 6 phone:

And this is how they show in your admin panel:

Smilie copyright:

Emoji provided free by http://emojione.com
© 2014 Ranks.com, Inc., via Emojione.com
Author
MstrfBlng
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from MstrfBlng

Latest reviews

D
It is very nice and clean. Really loving it. Hope more smilies get added to this pack. Glad i found this :)
I installed these today along with the extended smilie (emoji) pack, they are fantastic and I'm very glad someone went through the trouble of adding them here. Thanks!
Excellent! Thank you for this wonderful smilies. They really looks much better than default ones. Nice packed add-on with clear instructions.
Top Bottom