- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Single Use License (may be used on one website)
- Updates duration
- Lifetime for Xenforo 2.x
- Visible branding
The ability to create each section of the group is fully usergroup permissions based. So if you don't want a user group to create a photo album, you just turn off that ability.
- Create Group Forum
- Create Group Discussion area*
- Create Group Photo Album (with photo comments)
- Create Group Event Calendar
- Limit number of groups a user can join
- Limit number of groups a user can create
- Add/Remove Group Moderators
- Groups can be open, private or invite only
- Transfer Group Ownership
- And more!
*Group discussions are totally separate from XenForo's node system and they are not interchangable. Think of group discussions as giant conversations (private or otherwise).
Changes not in XF 1.x version
- Moved group owner, group moderator and group member permissions from hard coded to admin area
- Group banners now resized and cropped to fit when uploaded
- Native XF tables no longer modified in any way
- Add/Remove moderators moved from owner tools to members tab menu
- Group discussions expanded to work just like a forum (but still not a forum)
Additions not in XF 1.x version
- Approve new members from member list
- Invited users shown in member list
- Large banner can now be displayed above group menu
- Event calendar
- Popular group display
- Google map BB Code
WARNING: This add-on requires that the standard user group permission system is being used. In other words, all users must be registered users (even admins) and any other user groups are additional user groups for users.
WARNING: If you are upgrading from the XF 1.x version, you must have been running version 1.4.0 or later of the XF 1.x add-on before upgrading to XenForo 2.0. If you were not, you will be unable to upgrade to this XF 2.x version.