Profile Fields Popup

Profile Fields Popup 2.0.9

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
This addon has been tested with the default theme and UI.X 2.
Visible branding
No
Do you make use of custom profile fields? This addon will make those custom fields easily visible by adding a popup window in the message view. Other users can now see all the profile fields without extra clicking and without eating up extra space.

It's an add-on I made for my own site. I make heavy use of the custom profiles to know more about the situation of the customer. This helps others when answering questions.

Configuration
  • You can change the settings of this add-on by going to Options > [Mr. Jinx] Profile Fields Popup
  • You can modify the style settings by going to Appearance > Style properties > Messages
  • Everything is 'phrased', so it should be easy to translate
Translations
  • English (default)
  • Dutch
Screenshots

Profile Fields Popup in action:​
profilefieldspopupanim.gif
Style properties:​
Author
Mr. Jinx
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Mr. Jinx

Latest updates

1. Free for all

This add-on can now be downloaded and used for free. No branding! Have fun ...
  2. [2.0.9] New feature

The profile fields popup is now also visible with responsive view
  3. [2.0.8] Feature update

Now you can select which default profile fields you want to add to the popup, so not only custom...

Latest reviews

Just what I needed for my site. The user info block is so much cleaner now. It was easy to install and works great. Thank you for making this available to all us. :)
Mr. Jinx
Mr. Jinx
Great to hear Gator. The cleaner look is exactly why I made this add-on.
Absolutely perfect and, more important, the developer is willing to help and very effective in case of a problem. 5 star!!!
Mr. Jinx
Mr. Jinx
Thanks AndreaMarucci, it was a pleasure to enhance this add-on with your feedback!