3. 1.2
  4. 1.3
  5. 1.4
  6. 1.5
License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
Visible branding
No
Uma vez que a tradução para PT-BR não vem sido atualizada por um tempo, eu decidi tomar essa autoria.

Essa primeira versão traz a última tradução para a última versão do Xenforo. A versão desse recurso orá seguir a última versão do Xenforo traduzida.

Status Atual de tradução:
  • Interface de usuário: 100%
  • Painel Administrativo: 5%

Caso encontre algum erro na escrita ou tradução, por favor não hesite em reportar.

Caso queira a tradução de qualquer recurso que esteja disponível no gerenciador de recursos do Xenforo, por favor, me avise.

Essa é a tradução utilizada no PromoForum
===========================================================================

Since the other PT-BR translation available hasn't been updated for a while, I decided to grab this ownership.

This first release bring the older resource to the latest version of Xenforo. The version of this resource will follow the latest translated Xenforo version.

Current Translation Status:

• User Interface: 100%
  • ACP: 5%

If you find any errors in spelling or translation, please do not hesitate to report it.

If you want the translation of any resource that is disclosed in the Xenforo resource manager, please let me know.

This is the translation used in PromoForum
Author
Daniel-SP
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. 300 translations

All phrases started with "Please" Some random phrases. Im planning some weekly updates until...

Latest reviews

Thank you very much for this update and for taking over this add-on. Look forward to the admin update as well. Great job :)
Top Bottom