Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
https://www.dohtheme.com/community/index.php?products/oreo-xenforo-2-0.34/terms
Updates duration
12 Months
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
We don’t create the perfect themes; we create a theme that describes your community, making it the perfect one.

Just 5 minutes of playing around with the Features, you will meet your desire fully.

Mockup.jpg

We are proud to launch our new xenForo Theme – Oreo! Oreo has a new layout with a gorgeous look. Every bite of it is beautiful & graceful. It synthesizes the classic principles of good design with the innovation and possibility of technology. This is material design.

A lot of essential features came with Oreo. We wanted to make sure every detail was perfect, so we integrated Advanced Features, Easily Customized style properties to give you the best UX.

Oreo is like other themes, updateable, and there are many more features waiting for you. Just take some time to play around with Oreo. Let’s feel the difference!

Screenshot-2018-5-5 DohTheme.png

The Forum home page has a logical arrangement. The Side By Side nodes helps show more info such as Node Image without messing up the page. You can also put different images for each node.

Screenshot-2018-5-5 DohTheme(5).png

Material design is basically a result of Google’s set of guidelines for better designing, keeping in mind mobile users. It supports better browsing by enhancing the visual and motion experience. This theme is almost Material-based to make a better user experience.

And much more features

There are many more features waiting for you, take some time to play around with Oreo, and you will see many interesting things!

Choose Node Layout:

Grid.png List.png

Choose Color:

Teal.png Indigo.png Dark-Red.png Dark-Green.png Dark-Cyan.png

[IMG] [IMG]
Full Features:

• Fully Responsive Layout
  • Clean Retina & HD display Support
  • Google Material Font & Icons
  • Text Logo
  • Collapsible Categories
  • Collapsible Sidebar
  • Sticky Sidebar
  • First Post Unique Background
  • Offline status indicator
  • Secondary Footer easily customized
  • And more........
Reactions: ItachiUchiha
Author
DohTheme
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from DohTheme

• Retro
    Retro
    Vintage xenForo themes pack.
  • Solfege
    Solfege
    Mega xenForo themes pack.
  • MaterialXen
    MaterialXen
    Based on Google's MaterialYou Design.
  • Alt
    Alt
    Powerful, creative, responsive multi-purpose xenForo Theme
  • Fury
    Fury
    Bright, elegant and subtle design.

Latest updates

1. Oreo v2.2.15a

Fix the empty breadcrumb issue. Add Transparency to the collapsed categories.
  2. Oreo v2.2.15.1

Fix collapsed nodes if collapsable categories aren’t activated.
  3. Oreo v2.2.15

Upgraded to xenForo 2.2.15

Latest reviews

Beautiful and truly with many possibilities for modifications, the developer offers excellent remote assistance, if you are looking for a different theme than the default one, look at this first, recommended
I like this theme for its clean design and high-end, retina ready quality.
Doh's service is extra-ordinary. Thanks again.
DohTheme
DohTheme
You're welcome and thank you for your review :)
Nice theme , good design and very responsive , i recommend it . Fully compatible with xenforo 2.2.2 .
DohTheme knocks it out of the park yet again. With this theme you can customize your site with so many options so I highly recommend DohThemes
Amazing theme, I really love it on my site. Great developer. Extremely helpful, fast responses, quick support with the ability to get customization too. Hands down the best developer I've purchased from. Highly recommend this theme and any other theme from DohTheme.
DohTheme
DohTheme
Thank you for your kind words and hope you enjoy using the theme
This theme is fun to work with. Very easy to make adjustments. I simple create images similar in size to authors and they resize perfectly. Author is very responsive. Highly recommend.
DohTheme
DohTheme
Thanks for your review, enjoy
Beautiful framework and one of the best custom node styles I seen yet. This is what my site really needed, thanks for this amazing style :)
DohTheme
DohTheme
Thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoy using the theme
Top Bottom