Resource icon

Unmaintained IPBforo 1.1.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
This is a simple, free theme I put together mostly just to test my skills with Xenforo's styling system without having too worry too much about design. I know we definitely have some IPB converts around here who might like a familiar look, or just to build off of one.

Features
ipbforo1.webp ipbforo2.webp ipbforo3.webp ipbforo4.webp
  • Responsive
  • Easy to customize: most of the styling was done through Style Properties. All CSS customization is done in an organized template (ipb_style.css), leaving you a clean EXTRA.css for your own customization. No templates besides the footer (to add the copyright) have been edited.
  • No custom images: no need to upload or create a new directory for images! Everything is default Xenforo, and all gradients are pure CSS.
Terms of Use
Feel free to use this style on as many (or as few! ;)) sites as you choose. All I ask is that you do not remove the small copyright at the bottom. If you would like to move or completely remove the copyright, just shoot me a PC.

Support
I'll lend helping hand on this site and may update for future Xenforo versions, but because it is a free style I do not guarantee much support.
Note: This style does not have support for any first-party (Resource Manager) or third-party add-ons. However, because most of the Style Properties have been customized, it should look fine with minor customization, if any.

Donations
Like this style? Want to help out a poor college student? Your donations would be greatly appreciated!
Author
mistypants
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from mistypants

Latest updates

1. Fixed XML

The XML wasn't working correctly in the last update. It's fixed now -- everyone should update to...
  2. Some small fixes

Fixed a problem with the footer copyright Adjusted line height in navtabs to be in-line
  3. Quick bug fix

Fixing a small bug in the footer template.

Latest reviews

Super!!!
mistypants
mistypants
Thank you!
This is really awesome. Thank you for releasing this Misty :).
mistypants
mistypants
Thanks Kirk!
Wow! What a beautiful theme, thank you :)
Great job! Would love to see a BurningBoard4foro next :)
This is really nice.
Wow this is brilliant! Great job Misty, hope to see it on KHV soon.
mistypants
mistypants
Thanks Denis! We won't be adding it on there since I mostly just made it for fun, but I am working on some new stuff for KHV.
Top Bottom