1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPBforo 1.1.2

Emulate the look of IPB while keeping the Xenforo functionality.

1. mistypants
    Compatible XF Versions:
    This is a simple, free theme I put together mostly just to test my skills with Xenforo's styling system without having too worry too much about design. I know we definitely have some IPB converts around here who might like a familiar look, or just to build off of one.

Features
    ipbforo1.png ipbforo2.png ipbforo3.png ipbforo4.png
    • Responsive
    • Easy to customize: most of the styling was done through Style Properties. All CSS customization is done in an organized template (ipb_style.css), leaving you a clean EXTRA.css for your own customization. No templates besides the footer (to add the copyright) have been edited.
    • No custom images: no need to upload or create a new directory for images! Everything is default Xenforo, and all gradients are pure CSS.
    Terms of Use
    Feel free to use this style on as many (or as few! ;)) sites as you choose. All I ask is that you do not remove the small copyright at the bottom. If you would like to move or completely remove the copyright, just shoot me a PC.

Support
    I'll lend helping hand on this site and may update for future Xenforo versions, but because it is a free style I do not guarantee much support.
    Note: This style does not have support for any first-party (Resource Manager) or third-party add-ons. However, because most of the Style Properties have been customized, it should look fine with minor customization, if any.

Donations
    Like this style? Want to help out a poor college student? Your donations would be greatly appreciated!

Recent Updates

1. Fixed XML
  2. Some small fixes
  3. Quick bug fix

Recent Reviews

1. yousite
    yousite
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Super!!!
    1. mistypants
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  2. Kirk
    Kirk
    5/5,
    This is really awesome. Thank you for releasing this Misty :).
    1. mistypants
      Author's Response
      Thanks Kirk!
  3. MichaelDance
    MichaelDance
    5/5,
    Wow! What a beautiful theme, thank you :)
  4. The Forum Heroes
    The Forum Heroes
    5/5,
    Great job! Would love to see a BurningBoard4foro next :)
  5. estranged
    estranged
    5/5,
    This is really nice.
  6. denisx04
    denisx04
    5/5,
    Wow this is brilliant! Great job Misty, hope to see it on KHV soon.
    1. mistypants
      Author's Response
      Thanks Denis! We won't be adding it on there since I mostly just made it for fun, but I am working on some new stuff for KHV.