Resource icon

Unmaintained dvs - Redactor Editor Icons (for Dark Themes) 1.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
I was frustrated by the fact that I couldn't find any icons that would be suitable for the redactor editor against a dark background.

It took me the better part of a day, but FINALLY I stumbled upon the solution. I first had to invert the original and then colorize the image.

(The preview shows it against a dark background, but the background is transparent on the file. The preview doesn't show all the icons, the preview is much too long and would be compressed by xenforo.)

Notes:

Preview.webp

Install:

1. Check the path and the file name that your theme uses by going to: Style Properies -> Rich Text Editor -> Editor Toolbar Button - Background Image Property.
  2. If the value is empty, find which color you want, rename it to icons.png, then upload it to /styles/default/xenforo/editor/
  3. If there is a value in Background Image Property, then find which color you want, rename it to icons.png (or whatever the theme named it), then upload it to /styles/YourStyleName/xenforo/editor/
  4. Go into your forum, and check your editor. If you don't see a change, hit F5 or Ctrl+F5.
Disclaimer: I can't claim credit for the design of the icons, and have included the original legal disclaimer
Author
dvsDave
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest updates

1. No changes needed for 1.3

I finally updated to 1.3 and I haven't seen anything different so far. Please let me know if...

Latest reviews

Not only does this look fantastic on my site, it's super easy to install as well.
Amazing with my dark theme. Thank you for the help to make it look even better.
great addition to any dark theme
Awesome work and friendly author. dvsDave made some changes special for my bg-color! Thanks.
Top Bottom