[cXF] Animations

[cXF] Animations 1.1.0

No permission to buy (€18.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
  2. 2.3
This is a cXF Pack B Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack B Membership for:
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!

Description:
Add animation to predefined elements or elements of your choice with extra settings.

Features:
  • add animations to predefined elements (currently: badge for Inbox and Alerts, badge for staff bar links, online indicator)
  • add animations to 3 separate groups of custom elements (simply by adding a class in style properties --> if you need help finding a class please contact us on customizexf.com)
  • choose animation type (currently available: blink, flash, pulse, swing, shake, rotate, elastic)
  • set animation speed duration
  • set animation start delay
  • set animation iteration (infinite or iteration count)
  • extra setting for pulse animation type color and spread radius
  • extra setting for blink animation type color

Screens
  • below are some examples with animations (note: you can add animation to almost every element you want like buttons, icons, links, etc.)
< example of blink animation >
an_example_blink.gif

...or with red background (you can set any color):

< example of flash animation >

< example of pulse animation >

< example of swing animation >

< example of shake animation >

< example of rotate animation >

< example of elastic animation >

< style properties >
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.1.0

added blink animation added predefined element for Register button added 3rd custom elements...

Latest reviews

Great add-on, I use it with my usual menus and the ones that I have put in your top navigation bar add-on. I love it!
And thanks also for the support provided through your website for helping me to setup it the right way.
Top Bottom