You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser
No permission to buy ($60.00)
- Avoid an error when trying to cancel an event no one is attending.
- Add the ability for events to be cancelled. When cancelled, notifications will be sent to all who RSVP'd as attending or maybe attending.
- Add a clearer link to completely remove an RSVP.
- Fix display of inline moderation checkbox when viewing a list of events.
- Ensure tables have a consistent naming scheme.
- Make sure time input controls are properly hidden on page load when editing an all-day event.
- Add clearer filtering option to get to past events.
- Add inline moderation actions to events.
- Phrase some bits of hardcoded text.
- Prevent users from creating threads within designated event forums.
- Ensure JS bundles are all properly minimised.
- Ensure location auto-completion JS isn't loaded if the feature is disabled.
- Installer hardening.
- Remove some lingering unused templates.
- Fix incorrect relation when pulling RSVP responses.
- Fix menu drop down button showing with no options.
- Add missing event bookmark phrase & template.
- Fix RSVP permission check & all day event start/end dates.
- Add widget to display upcoming events.
- Clean up unused phrases.
- Add support for Xon's User Activity add-on.
- Fix an issue where (user_id, event_id) uniqueness wasn't enforced on event read table.
- Minor improvements to SEO-related metadata.
- Restore JS functionality to when picking event start and end dates.
- Redirect back to calendar when deleting event.
- Fix counter rebuild query looking for incorrect column name.
- Maintain layout when paginating.
- Show event header and tabs on associated discussion threads.
- Show RSVP filters in filter bar when active.
- Add rebuilds as command line commands.
- Add rebuilds to Tools -> Rebuild caches.
- Add the ability to autocomplete locations.
- Improve support for approval queue.
- Minor fixes to date pairing JS.
- Added a couple templates that were missing.
- Ensure attachment thumbnails appear correctly.
- Ensure embed metadata is rebuilt after an XF1 upgrade.
- Display create event button in forums linked to specific calendars.
- Update bundled utils.