AzzidReign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• I miss you bro!
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    Come back to America and come hang out with me then :)
    Ned
    Ned
    HA as if it were that easy. I wish man.
    Just out of curiosity. You run a decently large forum but not many people buy premium every month. Do you at least break even ore more when paying the bills, and did you ever not break even or just have to pay the bills for a good while? Every time i go on there i see something new. How can you even afford that?
    Your members are super creepy... One of them added me and kept pestering me earlier today ;| Even tracked me down to my new site, and signed up too lol.
    Forsaken
    Forsaken
    Don't know, kept telling him I was only there for support. You should get on AIM~
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    I was on aim all day yesterday and much of today. :/
    Forsaken
    Forsaken
    You always appear offline, I never know when you're around ;|.
    I saw your post at AdX towards Forever Young, I loved it! I loved how you schooled him in there! "You're a poster boy for IPB." He goes like "Oh really? GREAT! Where's my money!" Stupid.
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    Yeah...there is no getting through to that kid. He can't see anyone's points that are being made. Just an ignorant kid who doesn't know how things work but thinks he does.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    I've felt something similar at AdminTalk. I even tried to convince Brandon that's he's nothing but trouble. I don't think he was there just to "learn." Everytime I post something about forum software, he gets all response-y. Like he wants a fight. But meh, I'll just try and ignore him because I don't have time to deal with kids anymore.
    I want this case over and won to shut up all the Mark.B's, MrGTB's, and joeychgo's of the forum world (aka forum drama queen trolls).
    V
    vVv
    lmfao.. xD in the comment, are you replying to someone? but it is true tho lol.. xD
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    Aside from the ones listed...you can add David_ to that list.
    V
    vVv
    hahaha.. he should have been first / king of the drama kingdom though.. lmfao. i noticed they banned his one account, but not other one.. wtf.. David McHenry account still on here..
    Answers to our questions were supposedly done a few weeks ago...why is it taking so long to hit the post button?
    PM me? have some questions ;o
    Sway
    Sway
    i was actually considering taking you on a hot date to Wendy's but you blew it ._.
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    Sounds like I missed out. You do know PM's work 2 ways...I don't need to be summoned. If you have something you want to ask, ask it. If I feel like I can answer, I will.
    Sway
    Sway
    woops i guess i had a bit too much to drink last night ._. and when i remember what i was going to ask ill be sure to pm you :P
    asked if someone could replicate the Nav you guys have and this is what they did >.> http://xf.divinedynasty.net/ i took no part in that, just giving you a heads up there because i know you paid good money for that, and i would hate to see this happen again.
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    They must have removed whatever it is you think they took bc I see a unique skin.
    Sway
    Sway
    it was removed, i should have taken a screenshot of it but if you want to do something about it look on my profile @ www.iconomycraft.com, his posts on my wall make it pretty obvious ._.
    Sway
    Sway
    i see either you or one of your admins hid most of the code in your pages :P tried to inspect element today and saw no css in thur
    how did you get messages, ect to show under avatars on the forum? O.o i cant seem to figure that out :(
    Sway
    Sway
    Either i'm going blind or its not there because i cant find it lol
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    It's been a few months since I activated it so idk. Ask the forum in one of the support sections.
    Sway
    Sway
    oh yeah i could totally just post a screenshot of that from 7s forgot about that :P
    Xen looks great. I'm too involved in IPB work to switch, but looks very promising and wish you best of luck on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom