Ashley
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• im trying to buy a license from Lewis Matt not sure if he has it or not he told me to contact you his email is johnremovedxxx@hotmail.com
    Ashley
    Ashley
    The license owner should open a ticket and provide the necessary details.
    Long time no see Ashley. Hope things are going great for you and the XenForo team and I sure hope the case clears up real soon. You guys are doing a great job and I'm hoping for an affiliate program once the case is done.
    Reactions: Turt
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Thank you for your support.
    Cupara
    Cupara
    Ehh tis nothing. You guys deserve more than support like a huge pay out from the company that will not be mentioned.
    Having moved from Vbulletin to Xenforo, I can say Xenforo is by far the best bulletin board I've ever purchased.
    To compare the two would only put VBulletin in misery, which I don't want to do!
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Welcome to XenForo and thank you the positive feedback. Good luck going forward.
    Is there any chance of you guys sorting out an official IRC channel or something? Not so much for you guys to sit in but others like myself to help etc. For example right now I need a very capable styler but don't know who to ask and just have to go digging through the forums.
    Ashley
    Ashley
    The way to find a styler, coder or pretty much anything is to go digging on the forum or to ask on the forum. I don't think an IRC channel would be any better in your example.
    Robbo
    Robbo
    Yeah I guess so
    Congratulations on the release of 1.1, Ashley. You and the guys have done an awesome job!
    Reactions: MichaelDance
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Thanks. The guys have done a fantastic job. Enjoy XenForo 1.1.
    Thank you XenForo community, for your support, encouragement and feedback (not to mention the odd bottle!) Long may it continue.
    One year has passed since the first XenForo beta and now 1.1 beta is available. Kier & Mike have worked tirelessly, thank you and well done.
    Congratulations on the one-year anniversary; here's to many more still to come!
    Reactions: EQnoble
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    1 yr down....a lifetime to go :-)
    Ashley
    Ashley
    So very much has been going on for one year...
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    yurp it sure has and not just software-wise..resilience is strong here and I am proud as hell of you guys on the team...though I don't envy being in your shoes... that said I don't mind shinning em once in a while for y'all. ;-)
    It us that should be thanking all of you. Without XenForo we wouldn't have a great product to do what we do best, tear it up...in a good way that is.
    Reactions: Michael Dance
    Ashley
    Ashley
    It is our pleasure. You are very kind and it is appreciated. We continue our hard work with ~all~ that it entails.
    Cupara
    Cupara
    You are most welcome, through everything you guys will come out on top. So keep your heads up and know we all support you.
    Congratulations on what I hope is just the beginning of the dismissal of the whole lawsuit, Ashley. :)
    Ashley
    Ashley
    Thank you. The truth will out.
    Congratulations, Ashley! Thanks for keepin' the lights on, and for takin' the fight to the suits.
    I believe the proper legal expression is:
    Non carborundum illegitimi!
    Nearly 12,000 discussions, 6,000 members and 170,000 posts - who would have thought it. Today 1.0.0 is released.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom