AzzidReign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• It would be awesome if people got notifications when I put them on my ignore list. =D
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    would I be getting one of those notifications? Is that my late Christmas present? :-)
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    lol no, you wouldn't.
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    and here I was thinking someone remembered me at christmas LOL
    I have seen your website before, so I am also surprised to see that you're considering a move to xenforo. I also didn't realize that your site was on IPB.
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    IPB sucks. All the users and staff are unhappy with it. I thought that would change with 3.2 but they hate it even more. I've shown a few staff members this software and was asked "Why haven't you moved over to this yet?" so I started looking at it harder to see if it can give us what we need.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    I agree that IPB sucked, I look at the ACP side of IPB, I vomit at the loading time! O_O To make matters worse it made going back to that particular IPB instance a little harder to put up with.
    AzzidReign
    AzzidReign
    Yeah, we are to the point where we are fed up with the crappiness of it and the way the staff acts. Once they see us all GTFO, they make their stupid post "Ask IPS staff!"...too little too late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom