JohnLogar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Good work, but poor communication and task understanding. Ordered an add-on for 3 functions, was quoted a price, but ended with a 2-function add-on. Realized this after paying the second $250 installment, now facing total radio silence, no responses. It's disappointing how many start projects here only to let themselves down. Simply foolish!
    I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the excellent addon you created for Xenforo. You truly went above and beyond in delivering the project on time and meeting all the requirements. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the project.
    John pointed me to the right API page. I ended up coding a solution myself in about an hour (maybe less). Thanks John for the steer!!!
    He is my favorite developer from now on! Fast and reliable! I made donations for him fast, and he delivered custom addons with specific requirement not in hours, in minutes! Communications good in discord, Trusty person with my info. I am very happy with him. I will recommend this developer to anyone that need custom addons or anything related to Xenforo. I hope you have a good and blessed life!
    I will definitely continue working with John. He understood what I needed without me needing to clarify. He was able to work within my budget and that is something I look for in a developer. He delivered the finished work in a timely manner. Thanks again John for the awesome work. Everyone don't hesitate to hire him for any work you need done!
    Super plugin developer you can also talk to. I first thought, because it is quite new and has few ratings, that it could not make it. but convinced me of the opposite.
    I hope to continue working together.

Very recommendable !
    i will happily say John knows his stuff when it comes to xenforo, hired him to maintain my forum and this is what his doing fixing all the bugs and everything and his communication is on point .. thank you mate
    I was skeptical about John at first due to his default avatar and lack of reviews but I was impressed with his turnaround and rate. Definitely recommend :)
    It has been great working with them on an ongoing process for continued work. They are now considered part of my team! ;)
    Great design for my skin
    Easy to work with, good communication
    Went above and beyond to deliver respecting the deadline
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom