KensonPlays
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• With the price increases for renewal, I guess when my license expires, that'll be it for me for XenForo. The pricing is now out of my budget. XF was the more affordable option compared to vB, IPS, etc.

But now? Unfortunately, the renewal cost is too much for our community. Guess I gotta hope that SMF finishes their major update before license expiry.
    • Sad
    Reactions: lucien_lies
    Wing
    Wing
    Why dont you just stay on XF 2.2 for the foreseeable future? No need to update right away.
    KensonPlays
    KensonPlays
    That is possible, but with our community making like 0/mo, the price was manageable on my own. But with no income, we'll have to stick with whatever's available at end of license period, or switch to a free t
    good morning my friend
    Can I ask you a question؟
    Are you a blind user?
    I find that your site is compatible with screen readers.
    KensonPlays
    KensonPlays
    I do not currently use XenForo. Just WordPress and Discord.
    MesterPerfect
    MesterPerfect
    I thought you were using XenForo
    Finally renewed license. Here's to hoping 2.2 or 2.3 comes out before my next year expires! :)
    KensonPlays
    KensonPlays
    2.2 then, maybe. ;)

At least XenForo updates a lot more often than SMF. It's been on 2.x for what, 6 years or something?
    S
    Sperber
    SMF and Xenforo in one sentence. You know how to play rude on your readers ;)
    KensonPlays
    KensonPlays
    Haha, that's the old software, haven't used it since I found XF.
    Coming back to XF after like a year of not using it. This time, I'm using a 'simpler' approach to the styling of the site. Free theme (Royal), with a heavily customized Child theme to make it more dark-mode like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom