Sherri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• please make a gaming related theme one day xD
    Reactions: Sherri
    Sherri
    Sherri
    Definitely! I have several gaming designs I've done for the other software I designed for, and I'll be converting them for Xenforo very soon. Thank you for the request! :)
    Reactions: Senpai
    Senpai
    Senpai
    you welcome it would be great to see them could i see some screenshots or soo
    Congratulations on your first theme XenForo it is very succeeded.
    Reactions: JordanH and Sherri
    Sherri
    Sherri
    Thank you so much VanillaNeko! I am so super excited right now I can barely sit still. I am literally smiling from ear to ear I'm so happy right now. LOL! I'm already working on 2 new styles. I can't wait to get them released.
    VanillaNeko
    VanillaNeko
    Good luck for the realization of the two themes and to wait to see the result. ^_^
    I'll be getting some holiday XF styles ready for release over these next few weeks ahead. Stay Tuned! i ♥ XF!!!
    Greetings. :) Two questions... 1) I went to check out the XF style you're working on but http://www.xfskinz.com seems to have been wiped out. 2) Have you ever dabbled with vB styles?
    Sherri
    Sherri
    I'm still moving forward with the www.xfskinz.com it was wiped out because I moved to my own VPS.
    Sherri
    Sherri
    Our site was getting too big at www.ibskin.com for regular hosting. I just plan to wait until XF goes final before I invest any more time in it. It's about the easiest software I've ever skinned for. :)
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Greetings! Just checking in to see how the XF projects are coming along. :)
    mind if I swipe that great 'support xenforo' logo?
    Sherri
    Sherri
    Please do! I have a full set of them I was about to upload for everyone. :D (just gotta get dinner goin' first. Hubby's gonna kill me. LOL I've been sitting here F5in' it all day. LOL)
    Ughhh... it feels like time is standing still. I need a "buy now" button or something.
    Just posted some really neat group icons for download in the Resources forum. I'm so ready for XenForo to be released I'm bout to BUST! =0P
    Love the mock up in your Information tab, it looks great!
    Sherri
    Sherri
    Thank you! I can't wait till I can actually put that into a skin. It's killing me having to wait. LOL =0)
    Paul B
    Paul B
    Not long to go now thankfully :D
    Sherri!!! nice to see you here! ^___^
    Sherri
    Sherri
    Hey Gizmo! WOW! It's a small world! It is great to see you here too. I'm sooooo excited! I feel like it's Christmas. I can't wait to make my first Xen Skin! =0)
    Highly impressed and ecstatic over the new XenForo! Can't wait to get my first license and start skinning!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom