Luke F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hi Luke, I just purchased the Post Ratings add-on. How do I go about downloading it? Your receipt from smrotsmk is from me. Thanks.
    Dude I bought post ratings and it won't let me download it. Sent a PM 2 days ago and still no answer from you
    Luke F
    Luke F
    Sorry about that, have replied to you now
    Ac3dUd3
    Ac3dUd3
    got it thank you :)
    Hello luke . I bought the TaigaChat Pro, but did not receive you and I sent a message in private thank you to answer me as soon as possible
    Hi there, I'm wondering if it's possible to connect to the Taigachat Pro through an MIRC, and if so, how?
    Hey, I have a question about taigachat Pro. It runs off an ircd but can I set it up to run off my own ircd? Meaning, can I link it to my own server.
    Jake B.
    Jake B.
    TaigaChat doesn't run off an ircd
    Hey! :), I have a question to ask about the like rating add on, with this add on am I able to disable the like/dislike rating bar? I'm only looking to purchase for the variety of different likes. Thanks!
    Think i crashed the ratings plugin.
    Wanted to update to 1.7, but got a blank page when trying to upload the xml script.
    Then thougt it might be a good idea to uninstall it and reinstall.
    Which throws me an error now:
    oman
    oman
    As Chris said, the best person to contact will be Luke. Needs further support obviously.
    Luke F
    Luke F
    Make sure you drop the table 'dark_postrating_post_cache' before attempting to install again. There is a bug in 1.7.0 install code which does not ignore this table if it already exists.
    tom2tom
    tom2tom
    Thanks!
    Hello. I bought the TaigaChat Pro but did not receive any mail so far. My alternative mail besides the paypal one would be lattycraft@gmail.com - please try to re-send ASAP. Thanks alot!
    Luke F
    Luke F
    Please PM me/reply with your original purchase email or paypal transaction ID so I can confirm your order
    Hello. I bought the TaigaChat Pro but did not receive any mail so far. My alternative mail besides the paypal one would be admin@unitedsquadscommunity.com - please try to re-send ASAP. Thanks alot!
    Hi, I purchased the TaigaChat Pro, but XenForo support said I must contact you, please PM me the addon.
    Luke F
    Luke F
    If you haven't received it via email, please PM me your paypal email address and I will re-send it
    U
    upmostgaming
    This is like the best thing ever!
    Hi ! I purchased the TaigaChat Pro 1.3.0, I received it but I didn't remember with what email adress I bought the addon (so I can't receive update) :/ Can I PM you for verify with what email adress I bought it ?
    Luke F
    Luke F
    It was sent to your paypal email (a @hotmail.com address) - I've updated that to your gmail address and re-sent it now
    Hi Luke, This morning I purchased your post rating add on. I paid via paypal but didn't receive any confirmation email or download instructions and I'm hoping you could direct me as to where to find it. I'm quite the noob at this stuff! Here is a copy of my receipt...http://tinypic.com/r/68dj7o/8

Duane
    duaneology@gmail.com
    Luke F
    Luke F
    Possibly an issue with your Paypal email, I've re-sent it now to your gmail address.

You may want to edit out your email and the screenshot URL as they are publicly viewable here.
    Hi
    I can't make the Voting bar display at bottom of forum post, could you please help ?
    DaniD
    DaniD
    You won't be able to see the voting bar for your own posts. Also, make sure you set the opacity for the bar when active/not active so that you can actually see it.
    haitran
    haitran
    Got it works, thanks. The problem is I can't see it as the Administrator but when I set permision for user group so I can see it and users can see it.
    I bought the html addon, but didnt receive the download link? Can you resend it please? If you need any information about the payment, send me a PM. Thanks! ;)
    Hey man, I recently purchase Taigachat pro for my xenforo and i can't post on it. I've set up the group permissions and it's still not working. If you can help me out, it'd be much appreciated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom