Ehren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Ehren - you are a gifted graphic designer. Really the best in the business. Can you please highlight what you feel are the pros and cons of each IPB and XenForo? I'm having a hard time making a decision since you design your brilliant skins for both.

Feel free to PM me if you feel your answer is in any way contentious, and thank you very much in advance if you decide to take the time to answer.
    How long on average does it take to get validated? I have purchased your theme a bit over an hour ago. It says in the notice to look for link in email, I have no email.
    Ehren
    Ehren
    Account upgrades are automated and instant. If you haven't validated your account via email, that's why you're unable to download the skin yet. I'll manually approve your account now for you..
    Sheldon
    Sheldon
    I realize that, I checked my email as well as my spam. I didn't get an email.
    Hello, my username is RastaLulz on XenFocus.com.

I've resent the email activation about five times, still haven't gotten one oddly enough.
    Hey Ehren!

Nice to see you here :)
    Kim
    Kim
    Good move, they are still tweaking the skinning system, you being so semantic now, are going to love it, once you get your head around it :D I am doing my first Custom Skin now, bloody awesome!!! As a side note I have given away the IPB pre-made skins, just can't keep up with the upgrades any longer... still love IPB though.
    Ehren
    Ehren
    Yeah - I saw the post on your forums! Was going to reply but couldn't remember my login. Not doubt it was a tough decision but I know you'll do just fine with whatever you and Jeff pursue. I'm not looking forward to all the IPB updates - but I'm keeping up with them so far.

Beta 3 released today - get updating!
    Kim
    Kim
    Thanks Ehren <3

My skins here so far are CSS only changes :D so very easy upgrading!!! I have learnt so much from using xenforo, and from Kier, who has kindly spent time with me, and as a result I have really improved how I do some things, very exciting stuff!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom