Blue chummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey Chummer, figured we take our convo here so we dont blow up everyones notifications lol. What kind of pricing do you use? Which do you use... PPC or CPM?
    Blue chummer
    Blue chummer
    Hi Billy sorry didn't see this - With facebook its PPC mostly. I just let them use up the $5 a day. I think its about 1cent per click. Or something like that. Its doing well. think I am averaging about 50 likes per day per $5 . Just messing around with it. I will let you know how it progresses. I am still away out on my forum site.
    billybatz9
    billybatz9
    Sounds great. I would like to know how it goes. I will test with it as well. Just need to play with it first to see how it goes. Never really made any ads before on fb
    Blue chummer
    Blue chummer
    On FB its easy, they make the ads for you. You don't do anything except tell them how much you want to spend and put up to 10 keywords. FB takes care of rest. Takes 2 minutes. Just click on the promote page link on upper left in admin. Make sure you have some good feeds first before you start the ad campaign. I will keep you posted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom