D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, how much is the branding free options for your styles and where can we select such an option at checkout?
    Reactions: Izaiah5
    D
    Dad.
    Hi Isabel, sorry if you created a ticket today I was feeling quite sick. There is an option to purchase branding free when you click on manage your license, in your customer area. If you get stuck post here or at audentio.com and Ill be glad to help.
    xIsabel38
    xIsabel38
    Okay thanks, we just purchased Quark.
    D
    Dad.
    Thanks for your purchase and support. If you have any questions please do let me know!
    "Update 2/4/2014"

You use my favorite date format. Numerical with no leading zeros and the full year. It also looks like you have Eastern time. :3 I have Pacific; it's 10:03 PM here.

In any case, congrats!
    Erik needs to be more active like you. :3
    Amaury
    Amaury
    Ah, that I didn't know. His user title is your site URL, so I thought he was part of your staff team.

Yeah, I don't use his styles. Not because they're not supported, just because I don't. But wow, that is a lot. I wouldn't even pay $100 for it -- maybe $50, but not $100.
    D
    Dad.
    Our product UI.X has everything flexile does and more. I can make a skin that looks just like Flexile in a matter of minutes!
    Amaury
    Amaury
    You're a speedy ninja!
    BonusParadise
    BonusParadise
    Super, thank you, will do that tomorrow morning if this is ok ?
    Ahhh, am excited that you have time for custom work, heard only good things from you, also razorthemes did recommend you :)

Kind regards
    Marina
    BonusParadise
    BonusParadise
    Hello again, I requested a quote on your site. Just wanted make sure you got the message there? It would be super if you could get back at me there soon, so we could get started.
    Wish you a nice rest of your day

Kind regards
    Marina
    D
    Dad.
    Yes I have it here, will respond right away! :) Have a good day as well!

Mike
    Congratulations Mike and Jen. Hope you had a great day. Wishing you both all the best for the future!
    Reactions: Izaiah5 and Dad.
    D
    Dad.
    Thanks buddy! I wish I coulda had you stream in, I bought 3 GB (max I could) and it got eaten up pretty quickly during rehearsal, plus on the day of the damn thing didn't even work. Was extremely disappointed, but I know you were there in spirit, as they say :P.
    Any chance we'll see an upgrade to Drift for v1.2 support?
    D
    Dad.
    Yes its been released!
    M
    Mr. Wah
    I noticed! Trying to save up the money to purchase the upgrade license. Not looking forward to doing the modifications all over again though -_-.
    Framework looks awesome Mike, well done!
    D
    Dad.
    Thanks Steve! Good to hear from you hope you've been well! Workin on anything lately?
    Steve F
    Steve F
    pixelExit :) We have been working on a framework for a good while now. Very handy when it comes to template mods and adding feature customers use the most.
    D
    Dad.
    Ill keep my eye out for it! And yeh definitely. :D
    When will the official 1.2 Drift style be out. I was JUST ABOUT to purchase it, but then saw that
    it's not 1.2. Let me know ASAP, I am going to buy something in the next day or two.
    D
    Dad.
    It was released a few days ago, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We spent a good deal of time on it.
    Heyho! :) Just looking how to make the Drift Style 1.2 compatible... Editor Toolbar already working! (was not hard: copy icons.png from default style/xenforo/editor to drift/light/xenforo/editor). Thanks for these great skins =) (Drift & Class)
    Reactions: Dad.
    D
    Dad.
    Daniel, thats great! We'll officially update for you as well shortly, but yeh it should be a pretty straight forward upgrade.
    Any chance of a Flexile revamp from you guys? I did a bunch of tweaking, and got it down to 24 templates wth minimal diff from the master style. Would love to see a new responsive, official version though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom