xfrocks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• hi!
    are you still developing your addons?
    ...or at least give a little of public support in this forum?
    Looking forward to the appearance of the Medal System into the Resource Manager!
    MOZ
    MOZ
    Please, looking forward to it with excited hopes.
    Bác update addon này lên ****** đi. Bọn E ko có acc để down trên này. Thanks!
    HTEvn
    HTEvn
    ủa bác này là người nước nào sao nói tiếng Việt khí thế vậy nhỉ :P
    P
    phanvanhai
    nà người lước ngoài đó :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    HTEvn
    HTEvn
    vãi bác phamvanhai =))))))))))))))))))))))
    Thanks for the update in Tag addon. Just strange why doesn't work with names started with : or .
    mauzao9
    mauzao9
    Oh noues, in our forum it shows the tag fine when create / edit, if refresh, if shows the BBCODE, oh something in conflit :X
    Regarding your Forum Watch plugin: Is there a way when viewing "Watched Forums" to show only the forums that you are watching, instead of the whole forum list. I ask this because my site has 120 sub-forums.
    Hey there, will you be integrating the banking into the ads system so members can use their bank cash to buy an ad spot? This would be awesome :)
    Hey, your [bd] Banking seems interesting. But I am still looking for an addon where users can send (or donate) points to each other. Have you planned such a feature for your addon? Thanks
    xfrocks
    xfrocks
    You can transfer point to others with [bd] Banking
    3dsoft
    3dsoft
    Wow ,this is good news. (: Are there somewhere any screenshots about this feature?
    About the tag me addon, if you gona update it, there is things like if an ignored user tag we will get alert, and in the alert if the Topic got prefix wont show in that one. ^^
    mauzao9
    mauzao9
    Another Issue in that, Tag doesen't work in names like .:Spaky:. or :Liberty ... Check that out for your addons rock even more :D
    Hello!
    I managed to install your Medal add-on on 1.0.4. So, are you going to keep updating it, adding the alerts, and all you said? I am really into to redo that add-on with some extra features, as soon as I learn more about how to do stuff hehe. Anyway, if you are going to update it, I will wait.
    DarkSign
    DarkSign
    All right, thank you too. It is a nice add-on :)
    mauzao9
    mauzao9
    I would like an update really. I already talked to you about that of get Fixed Bagdes (like staff ones) that show always.
    B
    BigSoccer Tech
    Just installed this one - but I cannot work out how to actually add a medal to a user. Any help? Using Xen 1.1.2.
    I think you forgot something about the Medal System, how to limit how much Medals show in Topic View?
    Mike Sullivan mentioned your WP plugin and suggested I contact you regarding my site, parkingmobility.com. I couldn't find a means to contact you, so would you please email me at craig {at} parkingmobility {.com}? I'd appreciate it.
    Do you have a working demo of the Wrodpress 3 Bridge and Wordpress Proxy I can view. Really interested in these mods before purchasing Xenforo. Thanks
    xfrocks
    xfrocks
    There are a few live sites from other people. I don't maintain any sites. Sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom