Jaxel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Have twitch posted anything about when they're going to add that API function you posted about? if you need testers I'd be willing to give it a test.
    Jaxel
    Jaxel
    they said on github that is in planning
    Autonamus
    Autonamus
    Sweet! Looking forward to your addon so I don't have to do it! Always willing to pay so I don't have to work haha!
    Hey, I own XenTorneo & I love it. Members think it's awesome to see their rankings. Are you still working on the ladder system? I am wanting to start a league on my site & would love to be able to do it straight through XF. I know there are a few other people on the site here who are willing to donate some money to push development if it's stalled. Thanks!
    Jaxel
    Jaxel
    It will be a long time before the ladder is ready... I guess you can call it "stalled".
    JABRONI
    JABRONI
    Oh okay, thanks for the response! Any ETA on the XenRio addon for streaming? I know you said you were waiting for Twitch TV to get back to you, but I was just wondering.
    Autonamus
    Autonamus
    Was just coming to ask you the same thing!
    I'm http://pes.com.pl owner. I'm thinking about buying your tournament mod. First and most important question: your mod offer to create leagues like Bundesliga, or torunaments like UEFA Champions League? 2nd: Where or How can I try it? Any "playable" demo or trial version?
    Jaxel
    Jaxel
    I dont know what you mean... and there is no "demo". But as I've stated many times, this mod is not for the RUNNING of tournaments.
    Hey, I installed XenPorta; and am planning to Donate if everything goes right. Along with it I installed the Donations block which was included but if I drag it onto my portal then all users receive the Server Error 500 message. Any more information I could provide you with for a response on how to fix??
    Hey. I cant drag the blocks in XenPorta, they are disabled and i cant drag them, if you know what i mean.. Whats wrong?
    updated to latest Portal version and latest XenForo version, and now im getting this:
    Fatal error: Access level to EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread::_preDispatch() must be public (as in class EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Thread) in /home/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 179
    for every thread im entering , is there any solution to this?
    S
    STORMS
    I just got something similar when I went to my forum page. I refreshed and it went away, but I fear it's only to return and not go away. Do I need to update scripts?
    livestreaming has been eliminated from 8wayrun addons unless I am missing something. I would have liked to have been able to retain this feature. please advise. regards
    Jaxel
    Jaxel
    Like streaming is still there... the /stream route prefix is simply gone. Its redundant with the 24/7 system.
    masterchief
    masterchief
    what is 24/7 system????? I have been scurrying around writing custom external page to embed ustream streaming
    masterchief
    masterchief
    found it! thanx Jaxel
    Heyyo! I used your xenportal but i have a huge problem! When i installed it, and i tested it, i got 2 homepages. 1 homepage was the default one from xenforo but when you click it you get redirected to forums. The econd one was the one you provide from xenporta. Im able to access it but i cant seem to post anything on it like your homepage on the demo. PLEASE HELP!
    Installation xenatend the error "Server Error Unable to Connect to tcp :/ / api.justin.tv: 80. Error # 110: Connection timed from the" is there a way to fix it?
    XenPorta won't uninstall, getting this error message:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 178

How do I fix it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom