Hmm... bit more digging, and neither the XF database nor any of the other DBs on the server has a "user" table (not xf_user). I overlooked that the first time through. If I understand correctly, the mysql user table is mysql.user, and none of that is supposed to be backed up, anyway.
Also, the script appears to complete successfully, and the resulting sql file is roughly the same size as the others, I'm just getting the error. My guess is that it faults out on the user table alone and moves on. That table likely doesn't represent a significant percentage of the db, so it...
I have a script that runs nightly to backup the DB. Starting last night, it is generating this error:
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show create table `user`': SHOW VIEW command denied to user 'xxxxxx'@'localhost' for table 'user' (1142)
I ran a dump manually this morning and got the same...
It looks like it's related to this:
Since avatar editing is also broken. I've...
Getting this pop-up error when scrolling down through the suggestions in giphy. Seems to be an issue on Chrome/Windows, but not on Chrome/Android:
"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
It looks like a 404:
That was the clue. I'm not sure why (or when they changed), but the fastcgi_params file was out of date, and didn't match what is currently listed here: https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/start/topics/examples/phpfcgi/
Once I updated the list of variables to match, it all started working...
An exception occurred: strpos(): Empty needle in /.../library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 506
strpos() inZend/Controller/Request/Http.php at line506
Zend_Controller_Request_Http->setBaseUrl() inZend/Controller/Request/Http.php at line553...
Short version is that I tried to upgrade from PHP 5.6 to 7.1, something broke, I tried to revert back to 5.6, and I haven't been able to fix it.
Disabled the cache, disabled listeners, tried every different PHP/NGINX config I can think of, and it's still broken. Also...
Yes, curl/wget/etc worked from the CLI.
Based on this thread: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47698932/connect-failed-php-network-getaddresses-getaddrinfo-failed-system-error I checked the php-fpm configuration, and for whatever reason, this pool didn't have a pm.max_requests value set. I...
KeyCaptcha is only one of the errors. It can't find Paypal, it can't find smugmug, it can't find gmail or Akismet, etc.
No XF files have changed in about two weeks, yum ran on Friday and updated a slew of stuff. The problems started shortly afterward.