Question Threads

Question Threads 2.1.2

No permission to download
CMTV updated Question Threads with a new update entry:

Update 2.1.0 – XenForo 2.1 support & Some new features

Username Change 2.1.0 was rewritten from scratch. It is compatible with previous addon version but only works with XF 2.1 and above! If you are upgrading from version 2.0.2 read the instructions below!

Upgrading from 2.0.2
  1. Make a backup of database!
  2. Disable (not delete!) old Question Threads 2.0.2 addon
  3. Add $config['CMTV_QT']['upgrade_install'] = true;...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bro, how about you test your add-on before actually releasing it?

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1146]: Table 'technopa_xenforo2.xf_qt_best_answer' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 165
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllKeyed() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 93
XF\Db\SchemaManager->getTableColumnDefinitions() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 41
XF\Db\Schema\Alter->__construct() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 223
XF\Db\SchemaManager->newAlter() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 163
XF\Db\SchemaManager->renameTable() in src/addons/CMTV/QuestionThreads/Setup.php at line 171
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->_installStep1() in src/addons/CMTV/QuestionThreads/Setup.php at line 30
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

@CMTV If it helps at all, I installed 2.1.0 to a test install and the table that is created is xf_CMTV_QT_best_answer, but the job that runs during installation is looking for xf_cmtv_qt_best_answer.

Nope.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1146]: Table 'technopa_xenforo2.xf_qt_best_answer' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 165
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllKeyed() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 93
XF\Db\SchemaManager->getTableColumnDefinitions() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 41
XF\Db\Schema\Alter->__construct() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 223
XF\Db\SchemaManager->newAlter() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 163
XF\Db\SchemaManager->renameTable() in src/addons/CMTV/QuestionThreads/Setup.php at line 174
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->_installStep1() in src/addons/CMTV/QuestionThreads/Setup.php at line 30
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
CMTV\QuestionThreads\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Upgrade is not working and causing above error, but fresh installation is OK, I feel the above error may some link with this entry . . .

[*]Add $config['CMTV_QT']['upgrade_install'] = true; line in src/config.php file

@CMTV
Any idea of the easiest way to get the question icons to appear on Themehouse styles? Maybe a simple extra.less addition...? Thanks

Hi @CMTV , When ever we move any thread from non question forum to a question forum, then we need to re-set and/or re fresh question only option within that node from ACP to appear red unsolved icon on that thread and also to select best answer, same situation when we move a thread from question forum to a non question forum, any easy solution for this problem?

Any plan for Up votes/Down votes, like StackOverflow?
Not sure. There is a ThemeHouse Question Threads addon which looks more like StackOverflow.

My addon is different. The questions in my addon are regular threads where people can discuss and not only answer to the question. In SO, you are to answer the question and all the disscussions are moved to comments.

@CMTV
Any idea of the easiest way to get the question icons to appear on Themehouse styles? Maybe a simple extra.less addition...? Thanks
Can really tell here since I don't have TH styles. Though I think it is not that hard to add marks via simple template modification. Contact me and we will see what can be done.

@Mian Shahid can you PM message me and explain it in more details? It is hard for me to understand your problem.

question: is only the OP that can set a reply as a best answer or is possible also to vote like in StackExchange for example

Back
Top Bottom