Yay! The RM will be available March 26th. I'm so excited!

can we have a "test forum" for the RM ?
So that members can test the RM in some kind of "Off Topic" forum ?

I mean "Off topic RM" or "Test RM"...... o_O:cool:

not all members here have any idea of how the RM works..... especially non-developers (non Add-on developers).

e.g.: I would like to upload an image instead of a file into the RM, but I do not want to mess the RM here at xenforo.com with my testing....

I'll probably won't use the RM for file downloads as I'm having something else more suited for this, but it's awesome for tutorials and guides (y)

Can we get RM to load as an index, rather than the forums index?

Update: Oops. Did not mean as a thread hijack but rather "if RM can be loaded in front then I will buy another XF license and the RM :)

Update: Oops. Did not mean as a thread hijack but rather "if RM can be loaded in front then I will buy another XF license and the RM :)
If not natively, you can easily do it via Jake Bunce's excellent Route Changer. Change index to forum, then resources to index. :)

agree.
Would be cool to put the RM onto the Homepage...... without the need of having the "Route Changer"-Addon.

Top Bottom