Yay! The RM will be available March 26th. I'm so excited!

The more I think about it, the more I like it.
I can remove XenPorta and put RM on the home page.

I think the RM will be very flexible going forward.... with the possibility of using different content-types (not just focused onto downloadable files).
So the benefit of the RM is to have a discussion-thread for each content-type (whether the content is an image, video, article, .pdf-file, or whatever).

Think about product-images, hotel-images, job-descripion-files (.pdf), product-videos, classifieds-images, a Link to an image on TumblR, a Link to an article on CNN, a Blog-article from some Blog-website , etc.
And with RM you will have a discussion-thread + review-system for all those different kinds of content-types.

RM placed onto the Homepage = WIN (y)

Personally, I am not interested in using third-party Add-ons like XenPorta with vague support...

It may sound a bit weird, but I could use multiple instances of the RM for my community. I wonder how that would be possible.

Not sure what I would do with it, but will probably buy one :)

I am using Bobster65's Showcase, and it has similar functionality, but it does have the ability to add tabs etc.

hmm... worth purchasing the RM though :)

Not sure what I would do with it, but will probably buy one :)

I am using Bobster65's Showcase, and it has similar functionality, but it does have the ability to add tabs etc.

hmm... worth purchasing the RM though :)
It does not have yet the Reviews function.
I have that addon in mind as well as I know it's being actively developed.

Top Bottom