[XI] Blog [Paid] [Deleted]

I like to have number of comments, likes and views in the main page of blog (where all blogs are listed).

Will be a big plus to have a rating system as well.

Categories are something primary I want to get into 1.1, but there's a lot to finish up before I get there.

Hey Onimua, firstly just testing out your current version on your demo, and found an issue with attachments and their filename overwriting the attachment.

Unknown.webp

Next... will the next version have the ability for members to manage their blogs privacy, ie. to XF privacy defaults (all, following only, or private)?

That is one feature I see as being part and parcel of an individual blog, being who they want to see it, comment on it, etc. This would even be better on a per blog creation basis, being whether they send that blog post public, private or those they follow only, or turn comments on / off for that entry.

What is the difference between the paid blog and the free blog please apart from of course the support you recieve
You pay for dedicated development of 1.1 and proper fixes instead of general patches that the free version gets (if any, as it's no longer fully supported).

Buying now also means your expiration date is extended when Blog 1.1 is released (expires the following year after Blog 1.1 is released rather than when you purchase it). :)

You pay for dedicated development of 1.1 and proper fixes instead of general patches that the free version gets (if any, as it's no longer fully supported).

Buying now also means your expiration date is extended when Blog 1.1 is released (expires the following year after Blog 1.1 is released rather than when you purchase it). :)
Any idea on release timeline for 1.1

Top Bottom