• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok

So, Robbo can you note down my suggestion? In this way will be easier for who are going to leave the feedback. :D

Another thing, who's open the trading/selling/searching thread have to wait that a user leave a feedback to him to give it back?
If the original poster try to leave feedback to an user (before the user does), he can see only thread opened from the user, right?

Another thing:

The author of the thread what have to do to leave feedback to users that participate to the thread?
This version allow to leave feedback only to the author? If so, I think it's a big limit.

I am attempting to import iTrader feedback from vBulletin 4.1.10.

I enter in all of my correct database information for the source database and this is the error I get:
Undefined index: retain_keys
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 63
  2. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/maskedc/public_html/admin.php at line 13

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

That's due to a 1.1.x update to the import system. They should have done an empty($array['retain_keys']) to prevent that error and keep it backwards compatible. It needs an update but I have no time to do it... I think there was a workaround where you could navigate away and then try again and it would work fine.

I am attempting to import iTrader feedback from vBulletin 4.1.10.

I enter in all of my correct database information for the source database and this is the error I get:

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

If you reload your admin and then try to re-import the data, on the screen it will give you the option to "continue import"

Select this and continue as normal.

oh maybe rebuilding the cache make me only reload the admin panel :D

I really need to give possibility to authors of "market-topics" to give feedback at who posted in their topics. Can you give me an hint to what I have to modify, so if you don't have time to implement that, I will try myself.

Does anyone have a problem reporting feedback?

I tried dumping the contents of $reportModel->getReportHandler('feedback') and it is false. How to I ensure the feedback report handler is registered?

Can you confirm that you're not interested (in the near future?) in adding the possibility to authors of topics to leave feedback to posters of their topic? Maybe with a donation? Let me know.

Am I the only one to think that this is a basic feature for an addon like this?

Our users seem to be only able to leave feedback one way. Ie for the person who started the thread. The trade thread doesn't appear to show for users who have replied and feedback is unable to be left for users who reply to a trade thread.

Is it possible to fix this?

Im pretty sure it has worked fine in the past?

Here is a bug fix for people with random characters in their name.

Line 103
XenTrader\Listener\TemplatePostRender.php

$node->nodeValue = htmlspecialchars($node->nodeValue).' (' . $user['total'] . ')';

Our users seem to be only able to leave feedback one way. Ie for the person who started the thread. The trade thread doesn't appear to show for users who have replied and feedback is unable to be left for users who reply to a trade thread.

Confirmed this issue on a vanilla xenforo and xentrader install - when you go to leave feedback for a user, it only lists the threads they have started and not any that they have replied to.

I've had to disable the thread check - is it possible if you can't fix it that you can change it to just asking for the thread deal URL? Don't really care about the checks, just want a record of what the deal was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom