• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed this issue on a vanilla xenforo and xentrader install - when you go to leave feedback for a user, it only lists the threads they have started and not any that they have replied to.
Graham this is the same thing I'm asking.

IMHO The best thing would be:
Leaving a feedback if a user select a thread, whose he is the author, then he get the possibility to choose one of the "repliers"... But if it's difficult for the coder, I think that, insert the URL manually can be an acceptable fix waiting for a big one.

There most likely won't be any fixes or releases in the next few weeks.

I am expanding my business and currently looking for new premises to move into. Robbo has just inherited all of Ragteks addons and needs to focus on getting those into a working state for 1.1.

It seems the latest feedback whatnot isn't in any container, so it ends up like that.

Here's a hacky fix (not recommended for HTML/CSS purists):
Search templates for "latestFeedback" from: /admin.php?templates/search
Or type "xentrader_index" into the list from your style: /admin.php?styles/

Find the line that looks like this, there should only be one:
Code:
<div class="latestFeedback">
Change that to this:
Code:
<div class="latestFeedback" style="width:512px">

Remember to undo this change if a fix is made.

Reactions: Dav
There most likely won't be any fixes or releases in the next few weeks.

I am expanding my business and currently looking for new premises to move into. Robbo has just inherited all of Ragteks addons and needs to focus on getting those into a working state for 1.1.

So, this addon is not supported anymore? How much are few weeks?
Sorry, but IMHO It's absurd for a trading addon that the author of a trading topic can't leave feedbacks to the users of his topic. Please leave at least the possibility to copy and paste the link manually!

Am I the only one that need this?! ...at this point I think I am! :cry:

Does anyone have a problem reporting feedback?

I tried dumping the contents of $reportModel->getReportHandler('feedback') and it is false. How to I ensure the feedback report handler is registered?
I couldn't reproduce this. The handler is in place fine for me and reporting works for me. Release soon so see if the issue is still present after it.

Never mind about the above. The report handler just seems to have had all sorts of problems between releases. I have added it again on this install script which should fix it for those having issues with it.

Just got this error when I uninstalled xentrader

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s)
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 179
  6. XenPlus_Installer->_removeContentType() in XenTrader/Installer.php at line 69
  7. XenTrader_Installer->_uninstallVersion1() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 128
  8. XenPlus_Installer->_callVersionMethod() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 102
  9. XenPlus_Installer->runUninstall() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 41
  10. XenPlus_Installer::uninstall() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  11. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  12. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/admin.php at line 13

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xentrader.245/

Just got this error when I uninstalled xentrader

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s)
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 179
  6. XenPlus_Installer->_removeContentType() in XenTrader/Installer.php at line 69
  7. XenTrader_Installer->_uninstallVersion1() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 128
  8. XenPlus_Installer->_callVersionMethod() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 102
  9. XenPlus_Installer->runUninstall() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 41
  10. XenPlus_Installer::uninstall() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  11. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  12. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Update to the version on the resource manager than do the uninstall.

Just a suggestion, you should make the marketplace all in one nav tab... similar to how the Directory add on works (or xenattendo). That way noob users can just click it, list or browse items, make transactions and leave feedback with an easy button. Until then it is too complicated for my users to use. Really good start so far though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom