XenSSO - XenForo Single Sign On [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that really fair to everyone that invested $60.00 in this mod for all the great features promised in 2.0? Things promised in 2.0 was the only reason I purchased this. I really feel scammed by buying this as it as been almost a year an nothing that was stated to be coming within a few months still is not out.

The $60 is for the addon in it's current state, just like XF you are buying the current product.. not it's successions.

I support the current product entirely but I will not invest in a second version when the first one hasn't even sold enough for me to make my initial investment worthwhile.

This isn't a fundraiser, this is a software with a price tag.

Is this a downloaded product or emailed product? I signed up on the site and I paid... am I missing something? Or am I being impatient (as usual)

-nvm I found it-
(did I miss something in my excitement?) I didn't get any info on where to go though I kinda just went through the site?

The paypal purchase has a link to go back the the site, but it's not obvious at all unfortunately. Glad you found it.

The paypal purchase has a link to go back the the site, but it's not obvious at all unfortunately. Glad you found it.
I wish I took a screen shot but my mine said "go back to *insert your email address*"
lol It literally was your paypal email.

Yeah I know, that's what I meant by "not obvious". It's a limitation of the way XenForo implemented paypal payments, and I have thus far not bothered to look into it any further.

Well it's fine for me :)
Just a possible future suggestion: after paying and logging into your site we can get a welcome notice/email?

Naatan, I posted this in your support forum at Naatan.com but wondered if you'd had a chance to read it?

I'm seeing this error a few times per week on the MASTER - any idea what the problem is and how to fix it?

Code:
Exception: XenSSO_Master_Controller_Provider::XenSSO_Master_Controller_Provider::actionProvider - 403 Forbidden, params: array ( ) - library/XenSSO/Master/Controller/Provider.php:66
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 02:15
Stack Trace

#0 /xxx/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenSSO_Master_Controller_Provider->actionProvider()
#1 /xxx/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /xxx/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.cyclechat.net/sso/provider"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Is it possible to allow the single sign-on to work via the same hosting plan?

My forum is structured like so (because I have small forums)

Main site > 1st slave, 2nd slave, 3rd slave

but they're all on the same hosting plan so I use parked domains to redirect users

Forum directory looks like this

public_html/ (master site install)
-public_html/1stSLAVE
-public_html/2ndSLAVE
-public_html/3rdSLAVE

if so then I'm getting an error *i replaced the site names, they are fake*
Code:
Exception: XenSSO_Slave_ControllerAdmin_Sync::XenSSO_Slave_ControllerAdmin_Sync::actionSyncProcess - Unexpected result: '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>301 Moved Permanently</title> </head><body> <h1>Moved Permanently</h1> <p>The document has moved <a href="http://clients.myhostname.net/index.php?sync/syncMultiple">here</a>.</p> <hr> <address>Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at mysitename.netindex.php Port 80</address> </body></html> ' - library/XenSSO/Slave/ControllerAdmin/Sync.php:66

-To answer my own question, yes.
And I found the answer in the resolved support questions. lol

VBSSO : vBulletin Single Sign-On -

Renegade said:
I was using VBSSO earlier to bridge WP and VB.
This worked great and the userbase was synced in.

How about extending XenSSO to include other applications ?
There is a huge market in that.

vBSSO Supported Platforms
  • the forum formerly known as vBulletin
  • WordPress 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4/3.5
  • WordPress Multisite 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4
  • Drupal 6.x, 7.x
  • Mediawiki 1.19.x, 1.20.x

Naatan, I posted this in your support forum at Naatan.com but wondered if you'd had a chance to read it?

I'm seeing this error a few times per week on the MASTER - any idea what the problem is and how to fix it?

Code:
Exception: XenSSO_Master_Controller_Provider::XenSSO_Master_Controller_Provider::actionProvider - 403 Forbidden, params: array ( ) - library/XenSSO/Master/Controller/Provider.php:66
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 02:15
Stack Trace

#0 /xxx/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenSSO_Master_Controller_Provider->actionProvider()
#1 /xxx/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /xxx/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.cyclechat.net/sso/provider"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I responded to you on the support site. Sorry for the delay - had a busy week.

Is it possible to allow the single sign-on to work via the same hosting plan?

My forum is structured like so (because I have small forums)

Main site > 1st slave, 2nd slave, 3rd slave

but they're all on the same hosting plan so I use parked domains to redirect users

Forum directory looks like this

public_html/ (master site install)
-public_html/1stSLAVE
-public_html/2ndSLAVE
-public_html/3rdSLAVE

if so then I'm getting an error *i replaced the site names, they are fake*
Code:
Exception: XenSSO_Slave_ControllerAdmin_Sync::XenSSO_Slave_ControllerAdmin_Sync::actionSyncProcess - Unexpected result: '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>301 Moved Permanently</title> </head><body> <h1>Moved Permanently</h1> <p>The document has moved <a href="http://clients.myhostname.net/index.php?sync/syncMultiple">here</a>.</p> <hr> <address>Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at mysitename.netindex.php Port 80</address> </body></html> ' - library/XenSSO/Slave/ControllerAdmin/Sync.php:66

-To answer my own question, yes.
And I found the answer in the resolved support questions. lol

XenSSO doesn't care what server your sites are on, but you have to make sure you enter the right ur;s into the config. It appears you entered an URL which will cause a redirect. You can probably fix this by enter the URL that it redirects to.

VBSSO : vBulletin Single Sign-On -

How about extending XenSSO to include other applications ?
There is a huge market in that.

vBSSO Supported Platforms
  • the forum formerly known as vBulletin
  • WordPress 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4/3.5
  • WordPress Multisite 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4
  • Drupal 6.x, 7.x
  • Mediawiki 1.19.x, 1.20.x

That's always been the long-term plan. Maybe once I have more time on my hands I will.

I know you said that its based on email address, but what happens if the user changes the email address on one of forums?

Also how does this work with the facebook login?

Now that xenforo is past its legal problems are you going to be working on this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom