XenForo - destroyed by vBulletin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I have been a victim of Kier's corporate shenanigans already! Through a series of sneaky and subversive chats and videos extolling the virtues of Zend Studio coupled with Zend Server, I became giddy with excitement and stopped development to install and configure these tools.

After two days of low productivity I realised I had been the victim of a cruelly orchestrated plan to slow down production of IP.Board! What a total swizz!

Is this meant to be a joke?

Is this meant to be a joke?
It's a joke yes. They're friends.
giggle.gif

lol well that is good to hear, but the fact that he used that name doesn't guarantee it is the real Matt Mecham.

The posting style is also very different to Matt's, but I will take your word for it ;)

That really is THE Matt. Only guy with that name in the entire world. ;)

lol well that is good to hear, but the fact that he used that name doesn't guarantee it is the real Matt Mecham.

The posting style is also very different to Matt's, but I will take your word for it ;)
If you follow Kier and Matt on Twitter, they also mentioned it there. It's him. :p

Well it is the sort of thing Matt would do, it just didn't sound like him, and I was concerned because of the troll(s) hanging around here currently.

Didn't like the idea of someone pretending to be Matt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom