XenForo Coffee mug? T-Shirt?

Would you purchase a coffee mug or t-shirt?

• Yes, I'd love a XenForo coffee mug!

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Yes I'd love a XenForo t-shirt!

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • I'd gladly purchase both!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I'd rather have Kier's, Ashley's, and Mike's handsome faces on my mug!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Nope, not interested.

Votes: 21 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, t-shirts all the way. I'm nearly at 365 t-shirts. Then I can wear a different one every day and not have to wash any of them until January 1st. Happy new year, me... :D

Coffee mugs would be great. My theory (take on this) is that we will see a 55% improvement in taste to out beloved cups of coffee. Yummy yum yum yum.

would that make them mug mugs?

LOL - I'm wondering if we can get kier and mike to pose with they're thumbs up. Perhaps them shaking "unknown persons hands" being handed a trophy?

Or better still (and I'm sure mike will hate me for bring this up) a picture of him that i created a while back saying "I'm here to" poking his head out. LMAO. Well, it seems the madness is very well contagious around here. First we have Kier treading on muffins and next we'll have shelley treading on Gateaus (oh that is yet to come). :p

Anyway. This is what it's all about. Intelligent conversation. Satisfying. :p

Well, :) Here's a sneak peak in low quality:

xenfans_mugs_preview_3.png

The XenForo ones in all blue, with row of 'top 7 xenforo.com avatars listed playfully' ... is going to stay private for a little bit longer :)

We had been going to set up a cafe press store to sell the coffee mugs and t-shirts, from this site (xenforo.com).
But upon discovering that Floris has started this on xenfans.com, I talked with Ashley and decided to hold off. Soooo the poll is closed.

I will, however, be ordering a coffee mug personally, so if anyone wants me to order them one as well, lemme know.

Top Bottom