XenForo Coffee mug? T-Shirt?

Would you purchase a coffee mug or t-shirt?

• Yes, I'd love a XenForo coffee mug!

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Yes I'd love a XenForo t-shirt!

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • I'd gladly purchase both!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I'd rather have Kier's, Ashley's, and Mike's handsome faces on my mug!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Nope, not interested.

Votes: 21 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peggy

If we were to offer coffee mugs, and t-shirts, would you purchase one, or both? I'm just testing the waters here.

I'm pricing them currently, so the poll options provided don't include "depending on the price", because I consider that a given.

Feel free to comment below.

As nobody has selected it yet I went with ' I'd rather have Kier and Mike's handsome faces on my mug!'

But seriously I would go for both, the handle on my Star Wars mug broke off 2 months ago so it needs replacing.

I must say I love this software, but yet I'm not ready for using it in my daily life, for a coffee or for clothing.

Zazzle or Spreadshirt are pretty good alternatives to Cafe Press :) I'd love a t-shirt. I'm a bit of a t-shirt collector/hoarder/-aholic. I've got about 300. :/

I like cafepress. However, my issue with them is that they only provide white mugs, which wouldn't do since the "Foro" in xenforo is white. :(
Put a blue glow around the Foro part of it (using the same blue as the Xen part).

Pens would also be nice. I'm always losing them.

Of course a coaster to place said mug on would also be handy.

I wonder if logo'ed mouse pads are still a big thing? Years ago I know some people who would collect mouse pads from trade shows & cons.

Top Bottom