• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenDynamic - Wordpress Theme

Thanks for the updade Bambua, much appreciated! Would you consider addin a feature to break out of container like jaxel did it with XenPorta? The extra layers wrapping the post is unnencessary in my opinion.
Let me see how much work it would be to add that as an option, shouldn't be too bad.

I forgot to mention that the "Breaking out of Container" option was for Flexile. Thank you for taking it under consideration.

Update to version 0.2.0

There are some new settings in the control panel in WordPress, there are 3 different configuration options, if your site's homepage doesn't load correctly and you are sure you have the path right, try the 3 options and see if it corrects the issue. If you still have an issue after that let me know.

New Features:
  • If you create a menu in wordpress with the same stub as the page name (ie if the pages stub is about-us name the menu that) It will load it as the sub menu in the header
  • 2 new layouts, 3 column, 1 column, 2 column no sidebar with widgetized areas for each
I'll also be posting some branding free information here soon.
Let me know here if you have any issues.

bambua have you updated the first post? It's still showing as 1.0 and not 2.0

Hmm I do appear to have screwed that up, I'm at work right now, I'll take a look at it when I get home.

Sorry guys.

Hmm I do appear to have screwed that up, I'm at work right now, I'll take a look at it when I get home.

Sorry guys.

So, is the version there to download the one for 1.1? I'm having some issues with it and the side column and widgets. Maybe because it's the older version I hope?

Uploaded in the first post, let me know if you have any problems with it. Sorry for the delay on this :D been a really busy couple of weeks as I said, if anyone has any problems post em and I'll take a look at it.

One note, if I've helped you modify version 0.1.0 of this to work on your site, please save your copy of the earlier version so that if we have to make a change we can just pull it from those. With the way wordpress and xenforo works and the way the paths and file arrangement can be vastly different from site to site it's impossible to have 1 solution that fits all sites.

Oh and as another note, I've got a few more features I'm working on, version 0.3.0 is probably coming quickly behind this, I'm off work next week. So if you want to wait, you can and not go through the pain of upgrading this twice :D

Oh and as another note, I've got a few more features I'm working on, version 0.3.0 is probably coming quickly behind this, I'm off work next week. So if you want to wait, you can and not go through the pain of upgrading this twice :D
Great, may I know what features to expect in 0.3.0?

Uploaded in the first post, let me know if you have any problems with it. Sorry for the delay on this :D been a really busy couple of weeks as I said, if anyone has any problems post em and I'll take a look at it.

One note, if I've helped you modify version 0.1.0 of this to work on your site, please save your copy of the earlier version so that if we have to make a change we can just pull it from those. With the way wordpress and xenforo works and the way the paths and file arrangement can be vastly different from site to site it's impossible to have 1 solution that fits all sites.

I've uploaded it and I'm getting the following error...

Code:
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/cricista/public_html/demo/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 112

this is what is on line 112 of that file

Code:
    $menu = ereg_replace("/\n\r|\r\n|\n|\r/", "", $menu);

Updated to new version, now WP is not taking my xenforo theme but http://test.shadowedsoul.net/community/

Download again I left a piece of test code in.
ok its fine now.
I'm still having problem with path
my WP is in /wordpress and XenForo is in root domain. What would I enter in Xenforo Path?
tried the following and doesn't work:
../
./
/
/../
getting 404 page not found error on all wordpress pages/posts.
The URLs are not correct: forum.com/wordpress/wordpress

Top Bottom