Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I just upgraded to 2.0.1 and tried to create my first category (after deleting Example Category) and got this error:

Code:
The following error occurred:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'view_user_groups' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
    XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Media.php at line 249
    XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Media->actionCategorySave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

The server error, in case it matters:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'view_user_groups' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Rambo, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xe...')
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xe...')
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xe...')
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xe...', Array)
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xengallery_cate...', Array)
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Media.php(249): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Media->actionCategorySave()
#9 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(65) "http://dressedwell.net/forum/admin.php?xengallery/categories/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["xengallery/categories/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["category_title"] => string(1) "1"
    ["category_description"] => string(1) "1"
    ["parent_category_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["display_order"] => string(1) "1"
    ["usable_media_type"] => string(3) "all"
    ["user_group_type_view"] => string(3) "all"
    ["user_group_type_add"] => string(3) "all"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/forum/admin.php?xengallery/categories/add"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
How odd that you're still getting that error.

I wonder if the query in the installer failed for some reason?

Anyway, these two queries will add/change the missing columns:

These two queries will fix the problem:
Code:
            ALTER TABLE `xengallery_category`
                ADD COLUMN `view_user_groups` BLOB NOT NULL AFTER `upload_user_groups`;

Code:
            ALTER TABLE `xengallery_media`
                CHANGE COLUMN `media_privacy` `media_privacy` ENUM('private','public','shared','members','followed','category') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'public'

Sorry, I'm not that versed in myPHPadmin. Do I just copy and paste these into the SQL Query field for my database, hit submit query, and then go and try to make a new category?

That's correct.

Happy to do it for you if you prefer, but you would need to PM me with your PHP My Admin login.

Chris.

Ok.

I have re-addressed this issue in the installer. I recommend re-downloading the 2.0.1 files, re-upload them, and perform an add-on upgrade.

If that still doesn't work, I'll definitely need some sort of access to your server to investigate further.

Is there any way I could show the latest media from a XMG category in a resource manager tab? The RM allows for html to be added.

http://xenmediagallery.com/forums/news-and-announcements.14/

The default XenForo importer system is designed primarily for whole forum to whole forum imports.

It came to my attention today, however, that one feature of the importer is very much geared towards the expectation that you would be importing into an empty forum.

The behaviour, though, is slightly more specific than that. The XenForo importer specifically deletes the forum that has node_id 2 and the category that has node_id 1. These are the two default nodes that are created during the XenForo install. They are only deleted if the option to retain IDs is kept.

I have given feedback to XenForo which may or may not result in a change to this behaviour, which is quite undesirable outside of the whole forum to whole forum context.

If you have performed an import from xfr User Albums, Xen Medio or sonnb's XenGallery and you have imported using the "Retain imported content IDs" setting, please contact me by private message where I can provide assistance with recovering these nodes (note that threads and posts within those forums and other categories within that category are not deleted).

If you are planning your import, please only chose the "Retain imported content IDs" option if you have already removed these nodes.

If you have not chosen the "Retain imported content IDs" option, you have no reason to worry.

In the upcoming version 2.0.2, released later today (estimated), the default behaviour will be automatically bypassed and it will be safe to retain imported IDs without risk of losing data.

Is there any way I could show the latest media from a XMG category in a resource manager tab? The RM allows for html to be added.
Could you just clarify for me which kind of tabs you're referring to in the Resource Manager? The RM itself doesn't allow a user to input any sort of HTML, only BB Code, but of course the entire XenForo template system accepts HTML so generally yes you can put a new media block in RM templates.

Then the only other thing you may mean is the RM custom fields which allow you to alter the output with HTML.

So yeah, clarify exactly what you want and I'll think of the best solution.

RM custom fields allow you to put html under a RM tab. I would like to show XMG content under such a custom tab.

Chris Deeming updated Xen Media Gallery (User Albums, Photos, Videos, Importers) with a new update entry:

Fixes, stability and new features

• Set default category view user groups to all usergroups during Xen Medio import.
  • Set default category allowed media types to all media types during Xen Medio import (previously categories were imported as video embed only)
  • Added Playlist action to XenMedio Redirects. (Redirects to home page).
  • Fixes a couple of potential errors encountered while importing from sonnb - XenGallery
  • Fixes an issue relating to some non-UTF8 strings.
  • Cleans up potentially corrupt EXIF data.
  • Fixed missing column error during install
  • Improved method of creating and fetching thumbnails for video embeds.
  • Added a new thumbnail image fallback which will be used for any video that cannot have a thumbnail generated.
  • Fixes an issue causing the incorrect reporting of session activity.
  • Bypasses a default behaviour in XenForo which may cause node 1 and node 2 (the default created node IDs) to be deleted if the retain IDs option is selected while importing.
  • Fixes an issue where category based media would not appear as "new".
  • Improved the appearance of member tags at the edge of images.
  • Fixed server error when viewing the news feed where a comment has been made on a shared album.
  • Fixed server error when accessing a list of likes in an album.
  • Fixed server error when viewing some imported items.
  • Resolves a mistake in the xengallery_album_delete template which would show the option to hard delete an album, even if you had no permission to do so (attempting to hard delete the album would subsequently fail if no permission).
  • Added the (permission based) ability to edit the embed URL of videos.
  • Made improvements to the Xen Medio redirects (issues with playlist URLs, keyword URLs)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Chris Deeming updated Xen Media Gallery (User Albums, Photos, Videos, Importers) with a new update entry:

Tweaks and bug fixes

Xen Media Gallery 2.0.3 has been released with the following changes:

• Improved the sanitization of EXIF data.
  • Small alterations to the Reply link on comments. It now uses a placeholder URL and it is hidden if no JS is detected.
  • Improved compatibility with [bd] Attachment Store.
  • Restored the functionality of being able to use a pre-defined image set in Options for a media site thumbnail.

Some bug fixes

Xen Media Gallery 2.0.4 has been released and resolves the following issues:

• Fixed hard coded phrase on "Cancel" button in a couple of overlay templates.
  • Prevented your own albums from appearing in "Albums Shared With You"
  • Fixed an issue which meant that a user could see an album that had been shared with them, that had since been deleted by the owner.
  • Fixed an issue where the album owner's avatar was missing on Albums Shared With You.
  • Fixed an issue where, subject to...

Xen Media Gallery 2.0.5 Released

Xen Media Gallery 2.0.5 has been released with the following changes:
  • Added missing phrase "xengallery_votes".
  • Updated a number of news feed templates and associated code to account for new events/content types.
  • Fixed an issue where captions in the "media block" would only show on image uploads.
  • Fixed an "undefined variable $visitor" error when using Mark Media Viewed (this fix was added to the 2.0.4 package very soon after its release)

I seem to be having issues loading any soundcloud files now. Trying to make a directory somewhere? I don't have any thumbnail data defined, so it should just be using the default thumbnail. Any ideas to help troubleshoot?

Thanks!

Code:
ErrorException: mkdir(): Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:68
Generated By: paul, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mkdir(): Permis...', '/home/mysite/...', 68, Array)
#1 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(68): mkdir('data/xengallery...')
#2 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/Abstract.php(114): XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory('data/xengallery...', true)
#3 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/Abstract.php(140): XenGallery_Thumbnail_Abstract->saveThumbnail()
#4 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/NoThumb.php(20): XenGallery_Thumbnail_Abstract->verifyThumbnailUrl('http://www.talk...')
#5 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/NoThumb.php(9): XenGallery_Thumbnail_NoThumb->getThumbnailUrl('https://soundcl...')
#6 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(2546): XenGallery_Thumbnail_NoThumb->getNoThumbnailUrl('https://soundcl...', 'soundcloud')
#7 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(2446): XenGallery_Model_Media->getVideoThumbnailUrlFromParts(Array)
#8 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionPreviewVideo()
#9 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(106) "http://www.mysite.com/xenforo/index.php?xengallery/preview-video&_xfResponseType=json&media_id=undefined"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["xengallery/preview-video"] => string(0) ""
    ["media_id"] => string(9) "undefined"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["embed_url"] => string(59) "https://soundcloud.com/giuseppe-ettorre/04-bottesini-elegia"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/xenforo/index.php?media/add"
  }
}

I seem to be having issues loading any soundcloud files now. Trying to make a directory somewhere? I don't have any thumbnail data defined, so it should just be using the default thumbnail. Any ideas to help troubleshoot?

Thanks!

Code:
ErrorException: mkdir(): Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:68
Generated By: paul, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mkdir(): Permis...', '/home/mysite/...', 68, Array)
#1 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(68): mkdir('data/xengallery...')
#2 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/Abstract.php(114): XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory('data/xengallery...', true)
#3 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/Abstract.php(140): XenGallery_Thumbnail_Abstract->saveThumbnail()
#4 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/NoThumb.php(20): XenGallery_Thumbnail_Abstract->verifyThumbnailUrl('http://www.talk...')
#5 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Thumbnail/NoThumb.php(9): XenGallery_Thumbnail_NoThumb->getThumbnailUrl('https://soundcl...')
#6 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(2546): XenGallery_Thumbnail_NoThumb->getNoThumbnailUrl('https://soundcl...', 'soundcloud')
#7 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(2446): XenGallery_Model_Media->getVideoThumbnailUrlFromParts(Array)
#8 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionPreviewVideo()
#9 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/mysite/html/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(106) "http://www.mysite.com/xenforo/index.php?xengallery/preview-video&_xfResponseType=json&media_id=undefined"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["xengallery/preview-video"] => string(0) ""
    ["media_id"] => string(9) "undefined"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["embed_url"] => string(59) "https://soundcloud.com/giuseppe-ettorre/04-bottesini-elegia"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/xenforo/index.php?media/add"
  }
}

And... if I try to set the thumbnail for soundcloud media in the media options (to styles/default/xengallery/nothumb.jpg), I can upload the media, but the thumbnail is a broken image that points to

http://www.mysite.com/xenforo/data/...iuseppe-ettorre/04-bottesini-elegia_thumb.jpg

It's trying to create a directory in data/xengallery

Although you may not have thumbnails for that, it still creates the directories and stores a copy of the default thumbnail.

But it's a permission problem writing to your data/ directory, basically.

The data and internal_data directories and all their contents should always be CHMOD 777 and fully writable by the web server as per the requirements of XenForo.

If you're getting broken thumbnails, please re-download the 2.0.5 files from http://xenmediagallery.com/buy

They changed a couple of times since 2.0.5 was released -- but first step is you should definitely fix the permissions problem you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom