Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to change the route filter on media gallery to something other then media.

tried that, xen media gallery reports no permission to access gallery.. all permissions set in the ACP
It is working now, I had to clear out my browser cache. thank you

XenMedio and Xen Media Gallery both use 'media' thoughout navtabs and such, where to distinguish between the two addons????

Last edited:
@Chris Deeming
Hey Chris,

Will this allow me to move comments from an existing, regular xenforo thread into the comments of a media resource? We currently have resources listed in regular forums but i'd love to be able to migrate them all out to this.

tried that, xen media gallery reports no permission to access gallery.. all permissions set in the ACP
It is working now, I had to clear out my browser cache. thank you

XenMedio and Xen Media Gallery both use 'media' thoughout navtabs and such, where to distinguish between the two addons????
Change the phrase xengallery_tab_media

Last edited:
@Chris Deeming
Hey Chris,

Will this allow me to move comments from an existing, regular xenforo thread into the comments of a media resource? We currently have resources listed in regular forums but i'd love to be able to migrate them all out to this.
There is currently no thread importer but it has been suggested.

Close enough :LOL:

That's what happens when you try to recall code from memory after only being awake for a few minutes and only having 4 hours sleep :)

XenForo already displays the main content template name as it is used as a class name on the main content container. e.g. in a thread:

upload_2014-2-7_12-59-51.webp

So you can do the same for the gallery.

Failing that, you would need to find something in the source code that might be relatively unique and then search templates for that text.

XenForo already displays the main content template name as it is used as a class name on the main content container. e.g. in a thread:

View attachment 66725

So you can do the same for the gallery.

Failing that, you would need to find something in the source code that might be relatively unique and then search templates for that text.

thanx... that will point me in right direction.

So do i understand it correctly that video upload is coming first and after that a number of importers including vbulletin and photopost pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom