• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

WordPress 3 Bridge

Well, I am in no rush. I rather wait for that. I still have to design my Wordpress theme to match my wordpress theme.
You probably mean design your XenForo theme huh?
Anyway, with the new release, I think you may want to use the Proxy (read the first post). It's updated too and now the 2 things (WordPress and XenForo) work smoothly together. And the best thing is: you will only need 1 style for both of them!

Dumped wordpress due to all the spam issues with it. Beautiful software, ugly repercussions and management for constant spammers... even with all the spam tools and options available... it being so easily spammed in the first place is an issue.

Dumped wordpress due to all the spam issues with it. Beautiful software, ugly repercussions and management for constant spammers... even with all the spam tools and options available... it being so easily spammed in the first place is an issue.
Hmm, I don't think so. Many blogs (including enterprise ones) use WordPress. It has many tools too. Have you tried them all? Of course, if you have a large site, more effort will be required :D

I had that issue too. Installed AVH First Defense Against Spam plugin and KeyCAPTCHA for comments my spam problem has disappeared.

Now I can rest. Like is an underrated term, I love it. Expecially the "take over" feature is awsome. :) Just what I was looking for. Thank you xfrocks :)

Love the master choices as well. This will help big time so alot of the other add ons will not be needed. The flexibility of both. Is a great thing. Thanks XFrocks.

Do you know about XenPress ? It is a Wordpress theme that looks like Xenforo
Demo: http://tak79.com/ Screengrab: View attachment 7644 or link
I'm not quite done with it, but it's close, but I've got a wordpress theme that pulls all the css from the xenforo installation. Hoping to be done with it soon but no set timeframe on it. http://www.criticalmassguild.com

That link goes to the wordpress home page, and it's running one of the flexfile dark themes on the XF backend.

You probably mean design your XenForo theme huh?
Anyway, with the new release, I think you may want to use the Proxy (read the first post). It's updated too and now the 2 things (WordPress and XenForo) work smoothly together. And the best thing is: you will only need 1 style for both of them!
Can XF takes the WP design if I use your bridge? or is it the other way?

I've got a wordpress theme that pulls all the css from the xenforo installation.
Great ! I think that approach will prove very valuable.
smile.png

FYI, If I click on Home and then Forums, I get one Forum style. If I click on Members, then Forums I get a different style.

Top Bottom