Who listens to metal/rock music here?

Please try listen to this; Black Label Society - Suicide Messiah OR Black Label Society - Black Dog

Oh yeah..!

2ms1zxj.gif

@Dragonfly - I'm glad for that you loves Led Zeppelin I love 'em and I have a question; Really do you like death metal?
The long live Heavy Metal ^^

Yes.. I really HATE death metal, it makes me want to smash the sound systems of the idiots who have it blaring with all their windows open as they speed down my street narrowly avoiding the small children and old people.

It is just ugly ugly aggressive noise, there is nothing musical about it.

Led Zep, and a lot of the old school Metal bands had actual talent, and actual musical ability.... not to mention vocals that are not only intelligible, but also sound like a human singing... not like a creature from an Alien Horror film :p

Yes.. I really HATE death metal, it makes me want to smash the sound systems of the idiots who have it blaring with all their windows open as they speed down my street narrowly avoiding the small children and old people.

It is just ugly ugly aggressive noise, there is nothing musical about it.

Led Zep, and a lot of the old school Metal bands had actual talent, and actual musical ability.... not to mention vocals that are not only intelligible, but also sound like a human singing... not like a creature from an Alien Horror film :p

I mean 'like', no hate lol :P I understood you, Led Zep is okay and I agree that but not all, not all...
And now I listen to 'kasmir' ! (:
And really, I love some death metal groups but (not all.)
Explain; In Flames...
I'm their fan and love so much, because they are cool with their songs.
Please read this lyrics (if you want, you can listen to metaphor) :

In Flames - Metaphor
You stole my pure intention
You are the sickness in between
Let me in, I'll bury the pain

You taught me to be sad as you
You almost made me take it all

You bend me and you shake me
You beg me then you break me

You made me feel like a sinner
You fear you'll die alone

The sickness that you are
The plague that made me starve
You think you can show me how I've come this far

I feel it's taking over
Everything falls dark
Break me open
The desperate cry

I strongly disagree that Led Zeppelin is a metal band. They are clearly a rock band not a metal band.

I strongly disagree that Led Zeppelin is a metal band. They are clearly a rock band not a metal band.

Yes... In fact, their original music genres are not heavy metal so much, I would agree that but not at all because their some songs, 100% true heavy metal and I'm sure for that. If you don't understand what I mean, for example, listen to their kashmir or stairway to heaven songs then you will see.

Yes... In fact, their original music genres are not heavy metal so much, I would agree that but not at all because their some songs, 100% true heavy metal and I'm sure for that. If you don't understand what I mean, for example, listen to their kashmir or stairway to heaven songs then you will see.
Unfortunately it is not. Many riff's they used were experimental and many Metal bands used those riffs . However that doesn't make them a metal band. I would agree with you if you said , they are not a metal band but the music they created is mother of metal. However even this doesn't make them a metal band. Kashmir , Stairway to heaven have nothing to do with Metal.

I love all sorts of music from classical to pop but my heart is always with rock music of all types.

A few bands I like;

Guns n' Roses, Bon Jovi, Def Lepperd, Whitesnake, Alice Cooper, Poison, Kiss, Aerosmith, The Darkness, Korn, Metallica, Linkin Park, Marylin Manson, NiN, Lacuna Coil, Sisters of Mercy, The Cult, Nirvana, Nickelback, Evanessance, Airbourne.

Unfortunately it is not. Many riff's they used were experimental and many Metal bands used those riffs . However that doesn't make them a metal band. I would agree with you if you said , they are not a metal band but the music they created is mother of metal. However even this doesn't make them a metal band. Kashmir , Stairway to heaven have nothing to do with Metal.

Well - you said, 'Unfortunately it is not.' but I didn't say 'they are heavy metal the band and I didn't say 'they just make heavy metal genre at their songs.' I said, There are heavy metal elements right in their some the songs but not at all. And thats only my the real thinks and believe me I'm ussually think it's true so. You said, 'Many riff's they used were experimental and many Metal bands used those riffs. However that doesn't make them a metal band.' Then I'll ask a question now; Probably you do know Slayer, they've maked some punks cover in their albums then they are not thrash metal? If they make punks cover, then they're never be only a punk the band right? I said, 'that doesn't make them a thrash metal the band' so, like you okay? Of course, a lot of the bands using more music genres in their the songs but that doesn't make them a 'the one genre' for their musics. Which one the bands only make 100% heavy metal or other 100% metal? I'm sure there is no someone. For example: Stratovarius... If you know them (probably you do know), then you will understand what I mean now. Kashmir and Stairway to heaven = heavy metal, I mean just heavy metal. You said, 'but the music they created is mother of metal' Please never forget Jimi Hendrix, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Manowar, Rainbow, Steelheart vs.

Well - you said, 'Unfortunately it is not.' but I didn't say 'they are heavy metal the band and I didn't say 'they just make heavy metal genre at their songs.' I said, There are heavy metal elements right in their some the songs but not at all. And thats only my the real thinks and believe me I'm ussually think it's true so. You said, 'Many riff's they used were experimental and many Metal bands used those riffs. However that doesn't make them a metal band.' Then I'll ask a question now; Probably you do know Slayer, they've maked some punks cover in their albums then they are not thrash metal? If they make punks cover, then they're never be only a punk the band right? I said, 'that doesn't make them a thrash metal the band' so, like you okay? Of course, a lot of the bands using more music genres in their the songs but that doesn't make them a 'the one genre' for their musics. Which one the bands only make 100% heavy metal or other 100% metal? I'm sure there is no someone. For example: Stratovarius... If you know them (probably you do know), then you will understand what I mean now. Kashmir and Stairway to heaven = heavy metal, I mean just heavy metal. You said, 'but the music they created is mother of metal' Please never forget Jimi Hendrix, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Manowar, Rainbow, Steelheart vs.

Hendrix, 100% was not metal. As far as the other bands, Zeppelin was earlier than pretty much all of them.

Stairway to heaven = Heavy metal, I'm sure.

Stairway to Heaven is way too melodic for a metal song. It's hard rock.

Hendrix, 100% was not metal. As far as the other bands, Zeppelin was earlier than pretty much all of them. Stairway to Heaven is way too melodic for a metal song. It's hard rock.

Please go and read my that post again, I didn't say Hendrix was metal... Jimi Hendrix was a the king of hard rock, blues and glam. All rock or metal musicians impressed from Jimi Hendrix. And they make theirself the songs with this impressed... Should be cool. And Stairway to heaven the song... it's just a melodic rock /MAY BE, HARD'N HEAVY!/ but it's just heavy metal and I'm sure. Whatever, I'll not argue with you for this subject about more.

Best Regards.

These are the bands I listen to:

1349, 2ton Predator, 2wo, 324, A Canorous Quintet, A Gruesome Find, Abandon Grace, Abigor, Ablaze My Sorrow, Aborted, Aborym, Abyssic Hate, Acheron, Act Of God, Adimiron, Adorned Brood, Aerosmith, Agathodaimon, Ajattara, Akercocke, Alastis, Alchemist, Alethian, Alghazanth, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Alkonost, Altar, Amaran, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Anaal Nathrakh, Anata, Ancient, Ancient Ceremony, Ancient Rites, Ancient Wisdom, Anglezoom, Angra, Angtoria, Animosity, Annihilator, Anorexia Nervosa, Antarktis Utopia, Anthrax, Antichrisis, Apotheosis, Apud Inferas, Arch Enemy, Arsis, Artery Eruption, Asguard, Assasin, Astarte, Astrayed, At The Gates, Atrophia Red Sun, Atropos, Autopsy, Autumn Tears, Avenger, Avulsed, Awaken, Bal-Sagoth, Balance Of Power, Baptism, Barathrum, Barbarity, Barcode, Bathory, Battlelore, Bauhaus, Beautiful Creatures, Becoming The Archetype, Before The Dawn, Behemoth, Behexen, Belphegor, Beneath, Benediction, Bestial Deform, Bestiar, Between The Buried And Me, Beyond Fear, Beyond Mortality, Beyond Serenity, Beyond The Realms Of Sanity, Biohazard, Biomechanical, Black Destiny, Black Funeral, Black Messiah, Black Moon Rise, Black Sabbath, Black Symphony, Blackcrowned, Blackdeath, Bleeding Through, Bloodfreak, Blood Red Angel, Blood Stream, Bloodbath, Bloodflowerz, Bloodthorn, Bloodthrone, Blut Aus Nord, Bog Morok, Bolt Thrower, Borknagar, Both Worlds, Bridge To Solace, Bruce Dickenson, Bullet For My Valentine, Burden Of Grief, Burial, Buried Dreams, C.O.D.E, Candlemass, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Carpathian Forest, Carpe Tenebrum, Casketgarden, Catamenia, Catharsis, Celtic Frost, Cemetary, Cemetary 1213, Centinex, Cephalectomy, Charon, Chastisement, Children Of Bodom, Chimaira, Circumsodomy, Cloudscape, Coal Chamber, Coldseed, Control Denied, Coroner, Countess, Cradle Of Filth, Crematory, Crionics, Cryptic Wintermoon, Cult Of Luna, Cyan Velvet Project, Dan Swano, Dark Funeral, Dark Lunacy, Dark Moor, Dark Silence, Dark Suns, Dark Tranquility, Darkseed, Darkside, Darkthrone, Dashboard Confessional, Dauntless, Dawn Of Dreams, Dawn Of Oblivion, Dawn Of Relic, Daylight Dies, Deadstar Assembly, Death, Deathstars, Deceased, Deicide, Demilich, Demon Child, Demon Hunter, Demoni Corpse, Derek Roddy, Descension, Descent, Desecration, Destruction, Dew-Scented, Diablo, Diabolical Masquerade, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Die Krupps, Dienecia, Dimmu Borgir, DIO, Disbelief, Disdained, Dismember, Dissection, Disturb, Disturbed, Disus Extreme Metal, Divine Souls, Doro Pesch, Draconian, Dreadful Shadows, Dream Evil, Dream Theater, Drudkh, Earth Crisis, Edge Of Sanity, Einherjer, Ektomorph, Eldritch, Elis, Elysian Fields, Elysium, Embraced, Embraze, Emperor, Endless, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Enthral, Enthroned, Entombed, Erdtn Der Shoping, Estatic Fear, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Evanescence, EverEve, Everlast, Every Time I Die, Evil Never Dies, Evoken, Evol, Ex-ortations, Exodus, Eyes Of Fire, Face Down, Factory Of Angst, Fear Factory, Fear My Thoughts, FIGHT, Finger Eleven, Flesh Feast, Fleshgore, Fleshless, Floodland, For My Pain, Forest Stream, FrustHatred, Gehenna, Girlschool, God Forbid, God Hate, Godflesh, Godgory, Gods Tower, Gorefest, Gorgoroth, Gothminister, Grand Alchemist, Grave, Grave Digger, Grave Land, Graveworm, Grind Minded, Grond, Grotesque, HALFORD, Handful Of Hate, Hate Forest, Hatebreed, Headcrash, Heaven Shall Burn, Hecate Enthroned, Helloween, Helvete, Hemlock, Herjalf, Hevein, Hibria, Hieronymus Bosch, Himsa, Hollenthon, Holy Moses, Holymarsh, Horrified, Hurtlocker, Hyades, Hypnosia, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ilnath, Immolation, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, Impetigo, In Flames, In Slaughter Natives, In-quest, Incantation, Inexist, Inhumate, Inkubus Sukkubus, Inner Shrine, Inquisition, Insidious Infernus, Internecine, Into Eternity, Invoke, Iron Maiden, Jacobs Dream, Jag Panzer, Jigsore Terror, Jon Olivia's Pain. Judas Iscariot, JUDAS PRIEST, Kadath, Kadathorn, Kalmah, Katafalk, Kataklysm, Khold, Killing Joke, Killswitch Engage, King Diamond, Kiss The Blade, Kittie, Kobold, Korn, Kreator, Krieg, KTM Rocks, Lacrimas Profunderi, Legenda, Legion, Legion Of The Damned, Legions Of Perkele, Limbonic Art, Linkin Park, Litania, Loch Vostok, Lordi, LST, Macbeth, Majesty, Malevolent Creation, Mangled, Manic Depression, Maple Cross, Marduk, Marilyn Manson, Mass Ruin, Massive Assault, Master, Mastic Scum, Mastodon, Mater Tenebra, Mayhem, Media Lab, Megadeth, Mercenary, Mercyful Fate, Merlin, Meshuggah, Metal Church, Metal Hordes, Metalium, Metallica, Mind Astray, Mirrored Mind, Miseracordia, Misery Index, Mithotyn, Monolith, Moon, Moonspell, Moorgate, Morbid Angel, Morbid Death, Morgana LeFay, Morning, Mors Principium Est, Mort, Mortiis, Motorhead, Mucupurulent, My Dying Bride, My Own Victim, My Ruin, Myrkskog, Mystic Circle, Nail Gunner, Nail Within, Nailbomb, Napalm Death, Nattefrost, Nebelhexe, Necrodeath, Necronomicon, Necrophagia, Necrophagist, Necrophobic, Negative, Neurosis, Nevermore, Nick Cave, Nightfall, Nightrage, Nile, Nina Hagen, Ninnghizhidda, Nocturnal Breed, Nocturnus, Nokturnal Mortum, Nomicon, Nordic Necropolis, Norther, November's Doom, Novembre, Obituary, Obtuse, October Episode, October Tide, Old Man's Child, Omega Lord, On Broken Wings, One Man Army And The Undead Quartet, Opera IX, Operation Winter Mist, Opeth, Opus Draconis, Order Of The Ebon Hand, Origin, Orphanage, Osculum Infame, Otep, Outward, Overkill, Ozzy Osbourne, Pagan Reigns, Pagans Mind, Pain, Painmuseum, Painstream, Pandemonium, Pantheist, Paragon, Penumbra, Perimeter, Pessimist, Pestilence, Phlebotomize, Pofony, Poisonblack, Prejudice, Primate, Primordial, Pro-Pain, Profanation, Protector, Psychotogen, Psypheria, Pungent Stench, Pzychobitch, QLIP, Rage, Raging Speedhorn, Ram-Zet, Rapture, Raunchy, Raventhrone, Rebaelliun, Reflexion, Requiem, Risk, Ritual Carnage, Rob Zombie, Rose Haven, Rossomahaar, Rotting Christ, Sacrament, Sadist, Samael, Sanctification, Sarx, Saturnus, Satyrian, Satyricon, SauroN, Savatage, Scar Symmetry, Scarve, Scorpions, Sea Of Desperation, Sentenced, Septic Flesh, Sepultura, Seraphique, Setherial, Severe Torture, Shadowlord, Shadows Fall, Shape Of Despair, She Said Destroy, Shining, Siebenburgen, Sightless, Silent Confusion, Sinergy, Sinner, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Sirenia, Six Feet Under, Skyfire, Slayer, Sleeping Gods, Slipknot, Slugathor, Smirnoff, Sodom, Soil, Solefald, Sothoth, Soul Demise, Soulfly, Soulless, Southern Mental Illness, Spineshank, Spirit Disease, Stardown, Static-X, Still Burned, Stormlord, Strapping Young Lad, Stratovarius, Subliritum, Submerged In Dirt, Sudden Access, Suffocation, Suicidal Tendencies, Summoning, Susperia, Swallow The Sun, Taedeat, Tears For The Dying, Tears Of Anger, Terror, Testament, Thalarion, Thanatos, The Birthday Party, The Chasm, The Crown, The Defaced, The Duskfall, The Embodiment, The Forsaken, The Haunted, The Kovenant, The Ravenous, The Red Chord, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, The Wake, The Wicked, Theatres Des Vampires, The Plague Of Gentlemen, Therion, Thou Art Lord, Throne Of Chaos, Thy Disease, Thyrane, Toxic Holocaust, Tristania, Tsjuder, Tube, Tvangeste, Twilight Ophera, Twisted Tower Dire, U.D.O., Uncrossed, Undertakers, Unlord, Unmerciful, Unmoored, Unrest, Urn, Vader, Valhalla, Vampiria, Vehemence, Venom, Vermis, Vesania, Vile, Vinterland, Virgin Black, Vomit The Soul, Vomitory, Vreid, W.A.S.P., Warlock, Watchtower, Whispering Gallery, White Zombie, Whitchcraft, Withered Earth, Within Temptation, World Downfall, WYKKED WYTCH, Wyrd, Yakuza.

These are the bands I listen to:

1349, 2ton Predator, 2wo, 324, A Canorous Quintet, A Gruesome Find, Abandon Grace, Abigor, Ablaze My Sorrow, Aborted, Aborym, Abyssic Hate, Acheron, Act Of God, Adimiron, Adorned Brood, Aerosmith, Agathodaimon, Ajattara, Akercocke, Alastis, Alchemist, Alethian, Alghazanth, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Alkonost, Altar, Amaran, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Anaal Nathrakh, Anata, Ancient, Ancient Ceremony, Ancient Rites, Ancient Wisdom, Anglezoom, Angra, Angtoria, Animosity, Annihilator, Anorexia Nervosa, Antarktis Utopia, Anthrax, Antichrisis, Apotheosis, Apud Inferas, Arch Enemy, Arsis, Artery Eruption, Asguard, Assasin, Astarte, Astrayed, At The Gates, Atrophia Red Sun, Atropos, Autopsy, Autumn Tears, Avenger, Avulsed, Awaken, Bal-Sagoth, Balance Of Power, Baptism, Barathrum, Barbarity, Barcode, Bathory, Battlelore, Bauhaus, Beautiful Creatures, Becoming The Archetype, Before The Dawn, Behemoth, Behexen, Belphegor, Beneath, Benediction, Bestial Deform, Bestiar, Between The Buried And Me, Beyond Fear, Beyond Mortality, Beyond Serenity, Beyond The Realms Of Sanity, Biohazard, Biomechanical, Black Destiny, Black Funeral, Black Messiah, Black Moon Rise, Black Sabbath, Black Symphony, Blackcrowned, Blackdeath, Bleeding Through, Bloodfreak, Blood Red Angel, Blood Stream, Bloodbath, Bloodflowerz, Bloodthorn, Bloodthrone, Blut Aus Nord, Bog Morok, Bolt Thrower, Borknagar, Both Worlds, Bridge To Solace, Bruce Dickenson, Bullet For My Valentine, Burden Of Grief, Burial, Buried Dreams, C.O.D.E, Candlemass, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Carpathian Forest, Carpe Tenebrum, Casketgarden, Catamenia, Catharsis, Celtic Frost, Cemetary, Cemetary 1213, Centinex, Cephalectomy, Charon, Chastisement, Children Of Bodom, Chimaira, Circumsodomy, Cloudscape, Coal Chamber, Coldseed, Control Denied, Coroner, Countess, Cradle Of Filth, Crematory, Crionics, Cryptic Wintermoon, Cult Of Luna, Cyan Velvet Project, Dan Swano, Dark Funeral, Dark Lunacy, Dark Moor, Dark Silence, Dark Suns, Dark Tranquility, Darkseed, Darkside, Darkthrone, Dashboard Confessional, Dauntless, Dawn Of Dreams, Dawn Of Oblivion, Dawn Of Relic, Daylight Dies, Deadstar Assembly, Death, Deathstars, Deceased, Deicide, Demilich, Demon Child, Demon Hunter, Demoni Corpse, Derek Roddy, Descension, Descent, Desecration, Destruction, Dew-Scented, Diablo, Diabolical Masquerade, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Die Krupps, Dienecia, Dimmu Borgir, DIO, Disbelief, Disdained, Dismember, Dissection, Disturb, Disturbed, Disus Extreme Metal, Divine Souls, Doro Pesch, Draconian, Dreadful Shadows, Dream Evil, Dream Theater, Drudkh, Earth Crisis, Edge Of Sanity, Einherjer, Ektomorph, Eldritch, Elis, Elysian Fields, Elysium, Embraced, Embraze, Emperor, Endless, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Enthral, Enthroned, Entombed, Erdtn Der Shoping, Estatic Fear, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Evanescence, EverEve, Everlast, Every Time I Die, Evil Never Dies, Evoken, Evol, Ex-ortations, Exodus, Eyes Of Fire, Face Down, Factory Of Angst, Fear Factory, Fear My Thoughts, FIGHT, Finger Eleven, Flesh Feast, Fleshgore, Fleshless, Floodland, For My Pain, Forest Stream, FrustHatred, Gehenna, Girlschool, God Forbid, God Hate, Godflesh, Godgory, Gods Tower, Gorefest, Gorgoroth, Gothminister, Grand Alchemist, Grave, Grave Digger, Grave Land, Graveworm, Grind Minded, Grond, Grotesque, HALFORD, Handful Of Hate, Hate Forest, Hatebreed, Headcrash, Heaven Shall Burn, Hecate Enthroned, Helloween, Helvete, Hemlock, Herjalf, Hevein, Hibria, Hieronymus Bosch, Himsa, Hollenthon, Holy Moses, Holymarsh, Horrified, Hurtlocker, Hyades, Hypnosia, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ilnath, Immolation, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, Impetigo, In Flames, In Slaughter Natives, In-quest, Incantation, Inexist, Inhumate, Inkubus Sukkubus, Inner Shrine, Inquisition, Insidious Infernus, Internecine, Into Eternity, Invoke, Iron Maiden, Jacobs Dream, Jag Panzer, Jigsore Terror, Jon Olivia's Pain. Judas Iscariot, JUDAS PRIEST, Kadath, Kadathorn, Kalmah, Katafalk, Kataklysm, Khold, Killing Joke, Killswitch Engage, King Diamond, Kiss The Blade, Kittie, Kobold, Korn, Kreator, Krieg, KTM Rocks, Lacrimas Profunderi, Legenda, Legion, Legion Of The Damned, Legions Of Perkele, Limbonic Art, Linkin Park, Litania, Loch Vostok, Lordi, LST, Macbeth, Majesty, Malevolent Creation, Mangled, Manic Depression, Maple Cross, Marduk, Marilyn Manson, Mass Ruin, Massive Assault, Master, Mastic Scum, Mastodon, Mater Tenebra, Mayhem, Media Lab, Megadeth, Mercenary, Mercyful Fate, Merlin, Meshuggah, Metal Church, Metal Hordes, Metalium, Metallica, Mind Astray, Mirrored Mind, Miseracordia, Misery Index, Mithotyn, Monolith, Moon, Moonspell, Moorgate, Morbid Angel, Morbid Death, Morgana LeFay, Morning, Mors Principium Est, Mort, Mortiis, Motorhead, Mucupurulent, My Dying Bride, My Own Victim, My Ruin, Myrkskog, Mystic Circle, Nail Gunner, Nail Within, Nailbomb, Napalm Death, Nattefrost, Nebelhexe, Necrodeath, Necronomicon, Necrophagia, Necrophagist, Necrophobic, Negative, Neurosis, Nevermore, Nick Cave, Nightfall, Nightrage, Nile, Nina Hagen, Ninnghizhidda, Nocturnal Breed, Nocturnus, Nokturnal Mortum, Nomicon, Nordic Necropolis, Norther, November's Doom, Novembre, Obituary, Obtuse, October Episode, October Tide, Old Man's Child, Omega Lord, On Broken Wings, One Man Army And The Undead Quartet, Opera IX, Operation Winter Mist, Opeth, Opus Draconis, Order Of The Ebon Hand, Origin, Orphanage, Osculum Infame, Otep, Outward, Overkill, Ozzy Osbourne, Pagan Reigns, Pagans Mind, Pain, Painmuseum, Painstream, Pandemonium, Pantheist, Paragon, Penumbra, Perimeter, Pessimist, Pestilence, Phlebotomize, Pofony, Poisonblack, Prejudice, Primate, Primordial, Pro-Pain, Profanation, Protector, Psychotogen, Psypheria, Pungent Stench, Pzychobitch, QLIP, Rage, Raging Speedhorn, Ram-Zet, Rapture, Raunchy, Raventhrone, Rebaelliun, Reflexion, Requiem, Risk, Ritual Carnage, Rob Zombie, Rose Haven, Rossomahaar, Rotting Christ, Sacrament, Sadist, Samael, Sanctification, Sarx, Saturnus, Satyrian, Satyricon, SauroN, Savatage, Scar Symmetry, Scarve, Scorpions, Sea Of Desperation, Sentenced, Septic Flesh, Sepultura, Seraphique, Setherial, Severe Torture, Shadowlord, Shadows Fall, Shape Of Despair, She Said Destroy, Shining, Siebenburgen, Sightless, Silent Confusion, Sinergy, Sinner, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Sirenia, Six Feet Under, Skyfire, Slayer, Sleeping Gods, Slipknot, Slugathor, Smirnoff, Sodom, Soil, Solefald, Sothoth, Soul Demise, Soulfly, Soulless, Southern Mental Illness, Spineshank, Spirit Disease, Stardown, Static-X, Still Burned, Stormlord, Strapping Young Lad, Stratovarius, Subliritum, Submerged In Dirt, Sudden Access, Suffocation, Suicidal Tendencies, Summoning, Susperia, Swallow The Sun, Taedeat, Tears For The Dying, Tears Of Anger, Terror, Testament, Thalarion, Thanatos, The Birthday Party, The Chasm, The Crown, The Defaced, The Duskfall, The Embodiment, The Forsaken, The Haunted, The Kovenant, The Ravenous, The Red Chord, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, The Wake, The Wicked, Theatres Des Vampires, The Plague Of Gentlemen, Therion, Thou Art Lord, Throne Of Chaos, Thy Disease, Thyrane, Toxic Holocaust, Tristania, Tsjuder, Tube, Tvangeste, Twilight Ophera, Twisted Tower Dire, U.D.O., Uncrossed, Undertakers, Unlord, Unmerciful, Unmoored, Unrest, Urn, Vader, Valhalla, Vampiria, Vehemence, Venom, Vermis, Vesania, Vile, Vinterland, Virgin Black, Vomit The Soul, Vomitory, Vreid, W.A.S.P., Warlock, Watchtower, Whispering Gallery, White Zombie, Whitchcraft, Withered Earth, Within Temptation, World Downfall, WYKKED WYTCH, Wyrd, Yakuza.

WOW!!!!! Hahaaaa this is fkn awesome!

AND,

bom_gateway_by_alice_dq-d2y1v1j.jpg

So, like a girl of the dracula or the SATAN, lol!

:D

:) Sorry but there is nothing i can do more then smiling to your comments.

It's okay man, you're very bigger man we've understand that.
You know everything and you understand from everything.
You KNOW what is this HEAVY Metal and Led Zeppelin.
And now please leave me alone in this my thread, thanks.
Because, I will not argue with you more, best regards.

Their cover of Good Times, Bad Times didn't really get me. I prefer the original Led Zep version.

I'll listen to Metallica on the odd occasion. Unfortunately its all my university housemate could play on the guitar so its taken me a couple of years to detox!

ROFL Metallica detox!

It's okay man, you're very bigger man we've understand that.
You know everything and you understand from everything.
You KNOW what is this HEAVY Metal and Led Zeppelin.
And now please leave me alone in this my thread, thanks.
Because, I will not argue with you more, best regards.

I am sorry if you feel offended however smiling is worlds most nature effect. I honestly don't understand why you feel offended. You are a metal fan and i don't judge you at all with anything. You are free to believe whatever you want and share that opinion. I am not arguing with anything you say because it is clear that you are a little fanatic about Heavy Metal and there is nothing wrong about it. Have a good day. Just a little final note about the rankings Kashmir received

"Classic Rock" United States "The Top Fifty Classic Rock Songs of All Time"[13] 1995 20
"Classic Rock" United Kingdom "Ten of the Best Songs Ever!!.. (Bubbling under)"[14] 1999 23
VH1 United States "The 100 Greatest Rock Songs of All Time"[15] 2000 62
Rolling Stone United States "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time"[16] 2003 140
Blender United States "Standout Tracks from the 500 CDs You Must Own"[17] 2003 *
Q United Kingdom "1010 Songs You Must Own!"[18] 2004 *
Q United Kingdom "Ultimate Music Collection - Rock"[19] 2005 *
Q United Kingdom "100 Greatest Songs of All Time"[20] 2006 74
VH1 United States "VH1 Greatest Hard Rock Songs"[21] 2009 21
JJJ Australia "Hottest 100 of All Time"[22] 2009 98

In the 80's metal was all about girls and glam. It wasn't much to listen to, but those of us who lived it the girls part wasn't so bad ;)

For Godsmack fans, a song Sully's new solo album is being featured on iTunes. It's not bad.

When I was a young teenager , I used to listed to Suicidal Tendencies, Rollins Band, Pantera, Sepultura, Helmet, Biohazard, Sonic Youth... and many mores.

Now days I hardly ever listen to any of those bands other than for remembering the old times with a beer and a smile.

Almost everyday I listen to Soma FM Groove Salad (http://img.somafm.com/play/groovesalad) to get an idea of what kind of music I enjoy listening to when I'm working :)

Top Bottom