Where is 1.1?

I just hope that RSS Feeds can and will show Videos too ;)
A Feature i am waiting since the beginning days for :cry:

I've just had my 2 lower wisdom teeth removed, been in day case surgery drugged up to my eyeballs from 11am-6pm and now if i try to get out of bed I just pass out straight away...

Thanks for making my day, XF Ltd. :D

I am wondering if all the "open bug reports" are getting fixed prior to release or have been fixed already?

I am wondering if all the "open bug reports" are getting fixed prior to release or have been fixed already?
I'm not sure what you mean...are you asking if the bugs we're reporting now from seeing XF on 1.1 will be fixed before the product is released? If that's what you mean, then I'd definitely say yes--why would they release a product with known bugs in it?

In most places they are fixed before release, but where some of us might have come from, they probably don't or didn't.

Some of you guys are so impatient, as they say on other forums - "It'll be ready when its ready"... :p can't you find something else to do till its released like play a game or maybe watch a TV series or if your really bored watch some TV (with annoying adverts).

To the later - falls asleep... zzzzzzzz (y)

Top Bottom