Where is 1.1?

How much has changed within the templates, will it be fairly easy to update a current style to 1.1?
Revert, do a template comparison and merge your edits into the new template.

It's safe to say there will be a few changed templates as this is a 2nd point release.

You have N new alert(s)

Does that mean, badge count on top-right Alert link will be auto updated (with the help of long polling or repeated AJAX requests)? Does it highlight the browser tab to show that there is some new stuff to look at if we are busy in another tab. I am yet waiting for an alert message to appear in bottom-left corner on my browser. :-)

So when you click on someones profile name and the small overlay pops up with their info. There should be a link to "Ignore". Just a suggestion.
Erm, just one thing. You should never be able to ignore yourself? Infinite loop!
Not that, that happens, jus' sayin' ;)

Trigger an ajax request on a page (e.g. click on a member card, like, report, etc.) and any new alerts will appear bottom left.

That is a fantastic approach. Keeping this in mind that long polling may not be supported on every server and repeated AJAX requests may increase unnecessary server hits. Hence, attaching alert counts in other AJAX request is a cool and resource efficient method and good compromise. But, I would still love to have a (user-group based) configurable periodic AJAX requests to update the alert. :-)

Not specifically a 1.1 thang as this happens with 1.0.4 but...it seems to be a continued weirdness in 1.1 anyway, so here goes...

Open FireBug in FF6 and then try to click on the Style Chooser, or Contact Us, or indeed anything that triggers an overlay.
The progress bar will show (top right) as it's doing "something" but just stalls and will not open the overlay.

Edit:
This more than likely needs going into "Bugs" if anything, but it's more "a developer side" quirkiness than a typical user would experience day to day. :coffee:

FireBug has been responsible for quite a few problems lately.

If that is the case then GMail style FireBug detection and notice would be very helpful that suggests disabling FireBug on XF powered website(s) for improved performance and usability. :-)

Top Bottom