Where is 1.1?

Waiting now for the "days, not weeks" mark :D

EDIT: ****, just saw someone made the same remark just a couple of posts above LOL!

What about just to wait for a Mail with the 1.1 announcement?! This whole thread about "where is 1.1" is such a P*** i* t** ***"
Quit unbelievable that none have learned from the mistakes some other Softwares have done. What makes it so hard just to lay back, having a tea, coffee, maybe a beer also or whatever you hesitating guys and girls prefer and give the Developers the time they need to release a working product, that makes everybody happy without exert the pressure.
anyway

What makes it so hard just to lay back, having a tea, coffee, maybe a beer also or whatever you hesitating guys and girls prefer and give the Developers the time they need to release a working product ...

Well that's sort of what this thread is really ... a literary coffee, cigarette, and good book to read whilst we wait for 1.1 to appear.

I don't think for one minute anyone actually wants a compromised product for the sake of rushing it out-of-the-door.

We're excited, impatient, wanting to get going, wanting to migrate, wanting to fiddle with all of the new goodies that will be included - but in the main, we're happy to wait for it to be done "right"; and if Kier or Mike announced that it would be delayed for a while to fix bugs or add a couple of last minute features, then there would likely be a collective sigh, but we'd accept it and wait.

I see this thread as more of a place to shoot the breeze (rather than p*** into it ... :ROFLMAO:) whilst we wait.

A good natured, if sometimes a tiny bit impatient, group therapy session as we wait to see whatever new magic Kier and Mike have in store for us ... :D

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I joined already some time ago (But i'm trying to spam only once a day
badteeth.gif
)

Top Bottom