Where is 1.1?

Any chance we could get an update on whether 1.1 is still considered on track time-wise? If it's not then that fair's enough but it'd be good to know whether we can still expect it in the next couple of weeks or whether it's likely to be longer than that?

Any chance we could get an update on whether 1.1 is still considered on track time-wise? If it's not then that fair's enough but it'd be good to know whether we can still expect it in the next couple of weeks or whether it's likely to be longer than that?
Couldn't be any fairer than that.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

Next person who asks how many weeks will be forced to listen to my dad's Barry Manilow albums... :D

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Barry Manilow. He's up there with the greats like Des O'Connor, <edited out filter in play C-l-i-f-f R-i-c-h-a-r-d> & Tom Jones.

Weeks, not months.

Had that question been asked elsewhere we would have received the response along the lines of "Last time we said xyz people were asking over and over and therefore this time we are not". Yet again going against what everyone else does .. LOVE IT LOL

Good news and looking forward to seeing the hard work you and Mike have been putting into the project.

You guys do understand that seven weeks does not make months. So before the end of October and we already knew that. :D

Remember what happened to trombones13, Josh... :D
Who?
sekret.gif

p.s. I'll take a guess that October 4 will be the release date. :)

Top Bottom