What's your tipple?

I got slightly rat-arsed on Southern Comfort one year.

Took me about 10 years before I could even bear the smell of it again :D

I got slightly rat-arsed on Southern Comfort one year.

Took me about 10 years before I could even bear the smell of it again :D

Hahaha, I did that with whisky. Now all I can drink is Jack D. Any other brand seems to make me feel ill.

Given that temperature is about 76 today :D

A nice home made Margarita will do the trick :) get your mixer out and mix this :

1 spoon of salt
6 fresh strawberries
squeeze 1 lemon
poor to your heart's content your favorite Tequila .. mine is El Dorado .. (heart's content = eye balling the mixer :D .. don't kill your self :D )
a little triple sec
I also add a little creme brulee if I have some

ADD your crushed ice mix mix mix .. and enjoy :) (Some of you might step outside and scoop some ready to use ice :D :D )

Having worked in Germany a lot i have a real taste for German beer, especially the Kolsch beer that you only get in Cologne. Other than that, i make my own beer which i always have three five gallon kegs on the go, one to drink from, one ready to go and one that is conditioning.

Given that temperature is about 76 today :D

A nice home made Margarita will do the trick :) get your mixer out and mix this :

1 spoon of salt
6 fresh strawberries
squeeze 1 lemon
poor to your heart's content your favorite Tequila .. mine is El Dorado .. (heart's content = eye balling the mixer :D .. don't kill your self :D )
a little triple sec
I also add a little creme brulee if I have some

ADD your crushed ice mix mix mix .. and enjoy :) (Some of you might step outside and scoop some ready to use ice :D :D )
as long as it's not yellow ice. :D

Don't forget the salt on the rim of the glass!

Top Bottom