What is good and new today?

Quite the best way to grab our attention! The thread title had me jumping in excitement (to see the ACP, not because there was a huge bug).
Rofl! I actually burst out laughing reading that post Peggy xD

By the way guys, I've uploaded all the scan images to my website. They can be found here. Let me know what you think :D
403 Forbidden.

Good luck Ben and other half.
We had scans every 2 weeks from 8 weeks all the way to 38 weeks due to some complications during the pregnancy.
The first scan she was just 1.8cm long...
Thank you Brogan for the good luck :D How's your little one coming along?
We haven't had any complications as such but they're keeping an eye on her placenta, as she just said :)

It's an amazing feeling holding your child for the first time and a very tired and emotional one at that.

It's an amazing feeling holding your child for the first time and a very tired and emotional one at that.
Haha, it'll be tiring for her maybe I'll be dosed up to the eyeballs on coffee! :D I'm not really the sort of person to get that excited but I think I will be for this :) I can't wait to hold the little one :D

I apologise for misleading people but it wasn't me that made the topic :( I just ignored the topic title and merely went about explaining what I had done today which had sparked an entirely different conversation :(
What you feel is very nice and it should be shared :) Floris never had any kids so he wouldn't know :D

hahaha My doctor quickly put my fears to rest. And he turned out to be a handsome big baby.
Awww awesome stuff :D
I can certainly attest to that. The most joyful feeling in the world.
So basically I can expect, nay demand that Lauren should cry :D I, however, am not sure whether or not I shall cry but I should think that I would be ecstatic when I get to hold the little man in my arms ^_^

So basically I can expect, nay demand that Lauren should cry :D I, however, am not sure whether or not I shall cry but I should think that I would be ecstatic when I get to hold the little man in my arms ^_^
My wife reckons I have no heart or at best a heart made of ice.

But I blubbed like a baby when Maya was born.

Top Bottom