XF 2.0 Custom New Posts and New Threads widget

JoyFreak

I want to keep Xenforo's default New Posts and New Threads widget templates as it is. But want to create my own custom ones with slight modifications and have it read specific nodes. I can simply use the HTML definition widget and copy the contents of the New Posts and New Threads over and have it display on the forum. However, my only issue with that is to get it to read specific nodes like the given options in the two widgets. How can I achieve what it is I want doing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I want to keep Xenforo's default New Posts and New Threads widget templates as it is. But want to create my own custom ones with slight modifications and have it read specific nodes. I can simply use the HTML definition widget and copy the contents of the New Posts and New Threads over and have it display on the forum. However, my only issue with that is to get it to read specific nodes like the given options in the two widgets. How can I achieve what it is I want doing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Happy to pay a few dollars for helping me!

Top Bottom