vBadvanced

That's unfortunate, but the XenForo company forums are really not the place for this.

It would seem one member has deleted all of their responses in this thread, rendering the recent posts and discussion useless.

That's unfortunate, but the XenForo company forums are really not the place for this.

It would seem one member has deleted all of their responses in this thread, rendering the recent posts and discussion useless.
Gotta love those moody posters :p.

i just logged in over there and see it has been one year to the day since my last login :eek:
anyway, hes been at this a long time and has always been pretty good. the fact that he hasnt logged into the site for a while may indicate something in rl beyond his control.

Any news on this? I have an old vBulletin forum that I haven't migrated to XF for this exact reason.
I used to use vBa, a combination of XenPorta and XF's Pages have completely replaced it with really losing any functionality (that I've noticed). Not sure if you're inquiring about the other add-ons he's produced.

I used to use vBa, a combination of XenPorta and XF's Pages have completely replaced it with really losing any functionality (that I've noticed). Not sure if you're inquiring about the other add-ons he's produced.

I agree on no real need for vbadvanced home page thing.

The directory script, though, would be handy indeed on xenforo.

vBAdvanced was *the* portal addon for vB forums before vB4 and it's official CMS. I don't know how they currently fare, but I'm sure many converts would welcome being able to use the same portal.

Gheese quite a few few vB third party providers going out of business. Even when i purchased my first suite license we still opted for vBadvanced as our home page solution.

Top Bottom